PART 34 ~ It's fun to see your ugly face

WARNING ⚠️

This chapter may contain animal abuse

"お前はもう死んでいる。"

The girl approaches the man with a murderous glare. Eyes looking liveless when met with SeongJun's.

"Woooah, a beast is coming!"

SeongJun takes great pleasure in seeing Y/N's face turned into serious. He immediately get thrilled as his hands instantly lets go of Taehoon's ankle and throws away the iron rod to the side. He relaxes his neck, rolling his shoulder before making eye contact with her.

"GET OUT... NOW."

She hisses.

"Nope. Not yet. I have to punish those little bastards."

Y/N clenches her hands, the nails in her palm, she furrows her brows in frustration as SeongJun rejects her offer.

"Hm... Speaking of it, you're also one of the members, right?"

He touches his chin doing a thinking action before snapping his fingers and staring at Y/N with a big O shape on his mouth.

"N-No! She's not!"

Jihyeok shouts anxiously, he knows he is capable to protect his friends, but at least he must ensure Y/N's safety.

"I'm the chairman of H.Y Company. To be exact, I'm the boss here."

Y/N outstretches her arm to the boy, signals him not to interfere with them.

"I see.... Then... I'm sorry about that. I know I shouldn't hit a girl.."

Making a long sigh while facing downwards, he raises his head again with a smile.

SeongJun waves his fist towards the girl, she notices the attack and swiftly jumps to the side to block the launch. As expected of the Laughing Oni, the man doesn't feel disappointed at his first failed launch, instead he dashes towards Y/N with a grin on his face. He is enjoying this.

Y/N crouches down the moment he tries to catch her by the waist. Catching the opportunity, she hits her fist on his abdomen, keeps punching them at the same spot. She's not going to stop until the man gets knocked down.

Jihyeok's mouth is slightly open while holding his phone, with the camera on. He's surprised by the girl's fighting ability.

'Binu?'

Hearing a small whimpering sound, Jihyeok then notices a yellow-coloured figure stepping into the house. He had a sense that the dog is going to dash towards SeongJun. Sure enough, his sixth sense was correct. Jihyeok attempts to stop it, but he failed unfortunately.

"GRRRR."

Binu growls, she slightly lifts its lips to show its sharp teeth to the enemy who is attacking its owner now.

"Binu!?"

Y/N stops her attack and turns her attention to the source. In the splint of time, SeongJun pushes the girl's head to the ground as he finds the flaw in her. Binu barks at him before jumping into the fight and bites at his ankle.

SeongJun shouts in pain before kicking the dog in the abdomen. Binu whimpers in pain and it can't get up from the injury. Jihyeok screams its name and puts Binu's head on his lap. He helplessly put his palms on the dog's forehead, he had no clue about what to do for the next step.

"You fucker 笑い鬼. *씨발놈!!"
*It's a curse word~

Y/N stumbles up from the dizziness she received from the impact and glares at him in anger.