PART 29 ~ 244

"Hey, wanna be my secret friend?"

He says to the stoic face girl. However, her reaction seems to be unexpected to him. The girl's lips curl up by the enthusiasm of him. Scanning the man from head to toe with her laser eyes.

The blond choose to ignore her facial expression and keep babbling nonsense to Y/N. The suspicious water leave from his lips and shooting around like a machine gun.

'Wow, how can he be so energetic....'

The thought jumps into her mind.

The man just trying his best to pursue her so that she can accept his deal. He wants to see his rival's and also partner's mad expression. He feels excited just by thinking about it.

"Y/N?"

Mrs.Yoo speaks as she notices Y/N's confused face and trance mood.

"Ah, thanks Hobin's mom."

Y/N bow to the woman as worried has been written all over her face.  She doesn't want to trouble the nice woman.

"Come."

Y/N turns the key and step inside with the blond.

Mrs. Yoo sighs and close the door after watching the strange combination enter the house.

"Hey, Mom. Who's that just now."

Hobin asks the moment he noticed his mom.

"I don't know. Maybe Y/N's friend."

"Then why did you let him enter our house? What if he robs you!?"

"Nah.. He won't. We don't have anything valued for him to steal. Except you, honey."

Mrs.Yoo ruffles her caring son's hair and smile gently. She's proud and relieved that her son is worried about her.

"Mom... Don't tell me just because of his looks?"

Hobin deadpans at his nervous mom. He remembers that his mom is specially weak to those handsome guys. She kept getting scammed by them even though Hobin has told her again and again to be more careful with those stranger, especially their face.

That's why Hobin had a bad image towards those good-looking guy.

"O-Of course not Hobin! Aye, I need to cook right now."

Hobin's mom rushes to the kitchen to avoid any conversation.

~

"Hey, wanna be my secret friend?"

He ask again as he thought the girl didn't hear it. Y/N sighs tiring, she has went through all the disaster just a few moments ago, and now, this guy keep bothering her with that strange question.

She decides to ignore the man, as she rest down her bag on the shelves. Then she brings the frozen pizzas from the refrigerator and put them into the oven.

The man slightly upset as he thought that she will different from that bastard. He insists not to give up, not before getting any answers.

"Hey, wanna b-"

"Argh, leave me alone."

Y/N ruffles her hair annoyingly and lies onto the floor.

"......"

He thrusting out the lower lip and pout like a kid.

"?? What's this? 1..."

An empty pills bottle labelled with unusual name catch his attention.