🌙13🌙

They don't have to wait very long as just some hours later the two hear some scuffling outside the door. Harry and Louis who had been sitting together after finalising the plan for the billionth time, gasped and turned to look at the door.

Now was their chance.

The two stood up cautiously, watching the door and looking back to each other. The noise outside got louder as the two or three people got closer. Louis heard a growl begin to grumble in Harry's chest and an awful image of the Beast leaping at an unsuspecting Beta flashes through his mind. The Omega held his hand out to Harry's chest and his rumbling quietened. 

'Harry, remember the plan, stay calm and we'll be fine.' The rumbling stopped completely and the Alpha nodded, moving closer to the heavy metal door. Louis follows closely behind, hiding behind Harry's larger form, both of them staring at the door and waiting.

They hear the voices of two men, one pleading much like Louis had all those days ago, and the other telling him to shut up. Louis' breathing was short and ragged, the anticipation building. As the two outside got closer, the two inside prepared themselves.

'Let me go! Let me go man, please! Please!!' the stranger begged just outside the door.

'Maybe the Beast will finally get you to shut the fuck up!' Louis recognised the voice of Alex, the same man who enjoyed sending him to his supposed death.

Harry and Louis looked to each other preparing for what's to come. They watched with baited breaths as the heavy steel wheel turned slowly, alongside the sounds of Alex's effort behind the door.

The two inside watch as the door opens as quickly as is possible for such heavy metal, and another Alpha is pushed into the cell. Before the door can close Harry pushes forward to the surprise of the stranger and wedges his arm in the gap, wrenching the door open. 

Louis then steps in and puts his arm next to Harry's and tries to help.

'What the fuck...' they hear Alex mutter at the sight of a second slightly smaller arm, backing away from the door in shock.

He quickly regains his bearings and tries to pull the door closed again, but by this time the unnamed Alpha in the room has gotten past his confusion and has begun to help them pull the door open.

Alex stumbles back from the force of the door opening and can only gape as the three scramble out of the cell frantically.

Moreno's most diligent goon simply stands, mouth agape as the two Alphas and Omega stumble up the staircase from the cell. He watches as they reach the top of the stairs and take a moment to realise they're finally outside of that awful cell. For the first time in who knows how many years for Harry.

The three wolves then seem to remember that the other Alpha is there, and they end up staring as Alex stares back for a pregnant moment. They quickly regain their grip and begin running away from the staircase and down the large carpeted hallway.

Alex scrambles up the stairs much like the three before him and began to chase them down the hall.

Harry and Louis look to each other as they turn a corner, puffing out laborious breaths from their lack of recent exercise, the unnamed Alpha trailing slightly behind.

"Stop if you don't want to be shot!"

The three men stop, Alex a few metres behind pointing his gun directly at their backs. Breathing heavily they slowly turn around to see the man holding them up.

"I can't believe it. Didn't think you were human enough to change back from your mangy wolf form, Harry Styles..."

Harry and Louis gasp hearing Alex say the green eyed Alpha's name. Alex raises his eyebrows, a cocky grin plastered on his face. He cocks the gun, stepping closer.

"Yeah, I know who you are." he laughs "Most around here don't but Moreno told me what you did once and I've never forgotten. Rather you than me, Beast" he sneers.

Harry's breathing is heavy as he stares the Alpha down, the beginnings of a growl rumbling in his chest. He feels affronted that one of Moreno's men knew about his past when he himself could hardly piece together his history. Even worse is that Alex knew that he was once a man just like him, but kept him in his concrete prison due to his cowardice. In fear that he might replace him.

"C'mon if you just come back to your little cell, we can pretend none of this happened." The Alpha smiled as if that was actually an option.

"Why? You scared what little Vinny will do to you once he finds out we escaped on your watch?" Louis growled out.

"Shut your fucking mouth you little Omega whore!!" Alex shouted, aiming the gun to Louis' face.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut, a single tear rolling down his cheek betraying his brave stance. The Alpha inched closer, aiming right between the Omega's eyes.

In a sudden gust of air, and a loud scream shocks Louis, making him open his eyes to see that Harry has lunged for Alex. Knocking both of them to the ground and letting them grapple for each other horizontally.

Alex struggles to keep Harry away from him. He holds the Alphas shoulders away from his body as Harry growls and snaps his jaw threateningly in his face. They both give and receive punishing blows from the other, bruises forming on both of their faces.

In a feat of strength Alex pushes Harry off of him and switches their positions, Louis watches with wide fearful eyes as Alex restrains the other Alpha and delivers multiple strong blows to Harry's face and torso. 

Harry, although getting in a few good blows himself, is still unused to being in his human form, his blows lacking enough force or dexterity. 

The Omega watches, frozen as Alex throws a punch that draws blood from his already swollen brow, silent tears sliding down his cheeks. He can hardly take a second more of this, he needs to act.

Unsure of how to help, Louis looks from the two grappling on the floor to the very unsure Alpha stood watching, eyes eventually landing on Alex's gun laying abandoned on the floor. Taking an unsteady breath the Omega quickly ducks down and takes the pistol in his unsure hands.

"Get off of him!" He shouts.

He isn't heard over the growling of the two Alphas, the only one to notice being the third Alpha who took a frightened step back.

"I said get off him! Now!!" Louis screams as loud as he can cocking the gun to gain their attention. With both of them still at the threat of being shot, Harry looking around Alex's body, his eyes as wide as they can go in their bruised state.

"Louis?" Harry breathes, kind of shocked that the unassuming boy was holding a firearm.

Faster than anyone can blink, Alex takes advantage of the Alpha's momentary distraction and bares his canines, and surges forward to puncture Harry's exposed jugular.

Just as his teeth graze Harry's skin, a shot rings out deafeningly in the quiet hallway and Alex falls limp on top of the other Alpha. 

Gasping, Harry pushes Alex off him, revealing a large bloody gash in the side of the Alpha's head where he had been shot by the Omega who stood before him shaking and holding a Alex's own gun, still smoking. 

Harry hurried to stand up on his long gangly legs, still entirely naked -not that anyone payed attention to it in the serious moment-. The Alpha quickly rushed to embrace the terrified Omega, who was quickly realising he just shot a man in cold blood. 

Louis' eyes stayed glued to the dead body on the floor as Harry carefully moved the gun out of his limp grip. The Omega looked up into Harry's mossy green eyes, tears shining in his own giving them a sparkly glass look.  

"Uh guys... I think we should get out of here now..." the unnamed Alpha commented, his eyes shifting around the vast hall.

Harry and Louis nodded and the three wolves began speeding off down the seemingly identical looking hallways, running until their lungs begin to burn.

They begin to round a corner when the other Alpha holds his hand out to stop the two.

"Guys...I think someone's there..."