Chapter 37

I sat in my cabin and drank a glass of water and then took my all belongings and went to my house.

As soon as I reached my house , I hugged my elder sister and my niece Kangsu. Then we all had some evening snacks and watched TV for a while.

After that I decided to help my sister in making dinner. So I began cutting some veggies.

"Um y/n are you alright?" She asked me. I knew why was she asking me this. She knows that I love Taehyung and want to marry him and after he beat Jason she is worried for me.

I smiled at her and said. "I am fine unnie don't worry." She also smiled at me and hugged me.

"Listen y/n I know you love Taehyung and I am sure it must be tough for you....but I am here for you always." She said and it made me emotional.

I am so grateful that I have a sister like my unnie she is best and treats me like a mother and I really love her.

I pulled back from the hug and said. "Thank you unnie and I love you." And then we both continued making dinner.

Soon Kangsu's father also came so then we all had our dinner together.

Time Skip

After dinner I decided to take bath and freshen up my self. As a lot of things happened in these few days.

I kept my one hand on the wall in from of me while the water was falling on my body.

I was really feeling nice under the shower. It really made me fresh from both outside and inside.

After shower I quickly wore my night dress and sat on my bed thinking about ny actions.

I began thinking about my every step that I took especially when I kissed Taehyung earlier today.

I am happy that he listened to me to whatever I said. I know that whatever I did today was genuine as I love Taehyung and I am happy that he loves me back.

After all of this thinking I stood up and opened my cupboard taking out my large suitcase and kept it on the bed.

I know what I am doing and I am hundred percent sure of it. So I took out my clothes and kept it inside the suitcase.

I took a deep breath and looked at the badges and medals that I got in all these years of my job and kept that inside my carry bag that I take for work.

I can't lie to my job nor to Taehyung because I love both , my job as well as Taehyung.

I tried keeping my job first before love , before Taehyung but couldn't , after all I am a human too.

After all the packing I layed down on my bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day

I had already eaten my breakfast and now I was in my room holding the suitcase and carry bag going downstairs.

"Hey y/n where are you going with the suitcase?" My sister asked me when I reached down.

"Um unnie actually my work needs me for some days so I thought to pack some clothes and stay there." I lied to her and she 'okay' me and then I wish them all bye and reached my office from a taxi.

~~~~~~

I reached my cabin and kept the suitcase and carry bag on the table and decided to go meet Taehyung.

But for that again I needed to go secretly and be careful with the security cameras too.

After much thought I made a plan and then made my way towards the security cameras room.

"Hey Good morning." I said to Hyungshik who sits in the camera room checking the cameras.

"Hey good morning y/n and how are you?" He asked me turning around in his seat.

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm fine as always." He answered me and I smiled at that.

"What are you doing?" I asked sitting beside him looking at the cameras finding the particular one near Taehyung's cell.

"Just looking around paying attention to what's happening all around." He said and I hummed.

I needed to do something to distract him so that I could easily switch off the camera near Taehyung's cell.

I sat there with him listening to him talk about casual stuff and told him about me as well since it had been a lot of time since we last talked.

"He was looking so lost like a puppy when he realised we pranked him." He said and laughed while I joined him too.

"Umm Hyungshik ac-actually you were called in the reception I just now remembered it...y-you should go." I lied to him so that I could work on the camera.

"Oh is it....ok I'll come you be here okay?" He asked while getting up and I hummed and nodded at him.

The moment he left I locked the door from inside and quickly began working on the camera.

I switched the camera off in such a way that it looked like it happened due to some internal issues. After that I unlocked the door and sat as I was earlier.

"Y/n nobody called me there." He said. "Oh maybe I mistook it.... Maybe it was someone else which I took as you." I said which he seemed to believe.

"Okay then I should go now...see you some other time , bye." I said and he hummed and then I left his room going to Taehyung.

××××××

I was going when my boss stopped me.
"y/n where are you going?" He asked me. I turned around and answered him. "Sir actually I was just going for regular check on the criminals." To which he hummed.

"Okay actually can you come with me I need to meet Taehyung and inject him as the doctor said it's for his self control and for his health so that he doesn't try to kill himself."

"Yes sure sir." I said and began walking with him. "Actually I came to know yesterday only that he loves you so that is why I am purposely taking you to check his self control."

I went numb when my boss said this. "Sir h-how you know?" I asked him. "I asked him some questions too yesterday so at that time he told me." He answered to which I nodded.

We both then reached Taehyung's cell and my boss entered the pin and went inside it with me following him behind.

"Taehyung we need to inject this to you." My boss said. He looked at me and said 'no'to my boss.

"You need to Taehyung....it's for your health." My boss added but he seemed to not understand him.

I took a deep breath and spoke to my boss in his ear. "Sir it's better if I'll inject him you know since he...loves me maybe he will listen to me."

My boss seemed to understand my plan and I added more. "Sir also it would be great if you could go outside while I inject him."

He frowned in this but since I was confident with my words he agreed and then went outside.