Chapter 22

Because of Jason's behavior I was really angry with him and wanted to talk to him and sort things out.

I still don't know why is he behaving like this. He is doing this since the day he saw me and Taehyung.

I know that he likes me but still when he saw me and Taehyung kiss , why is he still behaving like a toxic person.

If I was him , I would have not tried to get between two people despite liking the person.

I was a bit afraid to actually talk to Jason because he is now totally like a psychopath.

He behaves like he would stab anyone right then and there but still I decided to message him to meet me at my cafe at 2:00 PM as the shop remains close at that time and my sister also goes home to feed kangsu and make lunch.

××××××

I was waiting for Jason while sitting at one of the table drinking sips of water in between.

I didn't tell Taehyung that I would be meeting Jason. Because if I did he would have forced to come and then eventually Jason and him could fight.

I looked at the watch on my wrist , 2:13 it said. I took a deep breath and decided to call him but just then the door of the bakery opened with a ding sound.

I turned around and saw Jason staring at me with a sharp gaze. I gulped down my saliva. "Good you came...Come here. I want to talk to you Jason." I said calmly.

He didn't said anything and sat at the seat opposite of mine. "You called me here why?" He asked.

I coughed and took a deep breath to answer him. "I wanted to talk to you Jason. Umm why...why did you fought with Taehyung days back?"

"You know the answer." He said angrily.
"I know?" I asked him because I seriously didn't know what he meant.

He rubbed his head in irritation. "Because I love you and I can't see you with Taehyung especially kissing you."

I was taken aback again from his words. I could not believe he fought with Taehyung because of that.

"But Jason you know I don't...Like you." I said slowing down a bit at my last two words.

"That is what the problem is." He said loudly banging the table with his hand and stood up suddenly making the water drop a bit due to sudden jerk on the table.

I flinched a bit at his sudden answer. I was really angry with him and I would have easily spoken like him in an angry tone too but I decided to speak calmly to prevent any fight between us.

"Jason calm down...I know you love me but I don't. And we can't help it. This thing is out of control and we cannot do anything in this. I know it is tough for you but...but please try to understand." I said standing up too.

"It's better for you and me that you try to control or stop your feelings. Because if you will see me with Taehyung you will get angry and then fight with him so please don't ever come to me or to Taehyung.

And I think you should go back , Taehyung's gonna come soon to have lunch with me and if he sees you here then you know."

I said and took my bag and keys to go outside but just then he held me by my shoulders harshly.