Abel folded so fast when it came down to Elizabeth that I assumed they were quickly over with.

I adjusted Ayanna on my back as I walked towards the vehicle. " Your ride M'lady."

Ayanna unwraps her legs around my back and hoos off with a snort. " Don't ever say that shit again, Wonderbread." She whispered, patting my cheek before she entered the vehicle.

I scoffed, turning around to retrieve our luggage and place them into the trunk.

" Why do girls need so many fucking clothes?" Marcus grunted as he pushed two of Skylar's trunks.

Trunks... not suitcases.

" We're only here for one week. Why does she need not one..." He pauses, wagging his pointer finger into the air."But two fucking trunks!" His middle finger joins the pointer finger.

" Because they are indecisive as fuck." This comes from Dominic, who has a lot of experience with an indecisive woman.

" Speaking from experience?" I tease, earning a middle finger in the air from him.

" Not everyone can have it easy like you do in the relationship department, Carson." He retorts even though he loves all of Rhegan and her indecisiveness.

Sure my connection and communication with her was strong but we've had a lot of shit with her ex thrown our way and peoples unnecessary comments and hatred on our relationship. In the end we prospered and came out stronger than how we started.

" Not everyone is me." I arrogantly replied as he pushes me, causing the luggage to wobble.

" How rude." I gawked in outrage at the abuse." That is best friend abuse, sir. I expect a well written apology, preferably handwritten by the end of the day."

" What else your highness?" Dominic grins.

It was my turn to shove him as we approached girls' vehicle and loaded up their luggage. Closing the trunk, I pay it twice letting the driver know that he could go ahead.

The guys and I load up our luggage in our vehicle before following behind them towards the Villa.

During the drive, we looked out the window and took in the scenery surrounding us.

Jamaica was a beautiful place. I couldn't wait to explore it with Ayanna.

" I'm so glad that the season is over." Dominic grinned, pushing his shades up the ridge of his nose as pulled away from the window.

Kyler huffed in amusement. " Smoke a little ganja."He mimicked a Jamaican accent that was pretty spot on in my opinion.

Of course.

Dominic was such a pothead during the off season. What better way to spend his spring break than getting high and relaxing with the girl of his dreams.

This vacation was practically his dream.

And of course he looked up laws on smoking in Jamaica and ran straight to a medical marijuana clinic and complained about having horrible migraines and needed something to soothe them.

Anything to get out of paying J$500 fine if he was caught.

We drove through town before taking a drive through the hills of Montego Bay to reach the private hilltop villa that Elizabeth booked. Pulling up to the destination, the girls were already out of their vehicle and sipping on complimentary cocktails from the staff.

Getting out of the car, I pulled my Tom Ford aviators over my eyes to block out the sun beating down on my face as we approached them.

'' Welcome to Silent Waters Villa!'' The women in charge greeted us as we took the last few complimentary drinks off of the tray. '' I'm Harley, your head of staff here at Silent Waters Villa.''