One Way Or Another

Start from the beginning

The boy pointed towards Baji and said, "He is Baji, he's the boy who beat me up the other day". And they're here for Baji that's for sure. And I guess Baji knows that too.

"What type of gang has formal suits as their uniform?" Baji seemed a little overwhelmed, "Let's finish this so I can go home" and excited.

Well little does he know that that's no delinquent gang, that's a gang that's after him, probably here to kidnap him working under a massive political party.

Yes my job here is to protect Baji because some political party is trying to kidnap him and use him as a bait to make Mrs. Baji(his mother) work under them in developing a nuclear weapon to wipe out their opponent party.

(a/n- again, idk if it makes any sense or not but please go with the flow😅)

From what I've heard, Mrs. Baji is a women of strong personality and judgment and she won't work under anyone creating  nuclear weapons that can hurt others even if she dies. But she only have one weakness and that's her son, the one whom I have to protect. Come on Earth you got this!

Okay let's observe first-
They don't have guns?! That's strange! Are they ordered not to harm Baji or are they underestimating Baji because he's a kid?

Whatever might be the reason, I can't use weapons either, at least not in front of Baji or his friends, can't afford to raise any suspicions.

I asked Chifuyu to hold my phone for me.

I stretched a bit, Baji's already ready to fight.

Chifuyu's POV..............

Avana-san asked me to hold her phone and stretched. Does she wants to join the fight?

"It's okay, Baji-san can take care of those thugs by himself. You don't have to help him. I'm sure he will not want us to meddle with his fun. So sit back and enjoy the show" I said with a smile.

(a/n- THIS SMILE...........

So kawaiiiiiiiiii😍)

So kawaiiiiiiiiii😍)

She listened to me and said okay. Baji-san punched two guys already. Right then someone tried to attack him from behind with a knife. Even before I could react, I felt a gust of wind passing by me and that guy with the knife was lying on the floor and Avana-san stepping on his shoulder, twisting the arm that was holding the knife.

What an incredible speed!! Is she for real? She only took 1second to tackle that guy. It's amazing. Now I'm convinced that she really is Draken's sister.

Baji-san was as surprised as I was. "Be careful of the weapons" she said. They together started taking those guys down.

It's only taking one blow for her to lay those guys unconscious. What is this amazing power? No it's not just power, it's the perfect understanding of human body's weak points. She's hitting specific areas. This is the first time I'm so impressed by someone's fighting style that I'm watching her instead of Baji-san's.

...

After 2minutes all of the suited men were lying on the floor either unconscious or in too much pain to move. And the boy covered in bandage had already fled from the scene.

Baji and Avana faced each other, panting but there's a proud smile on both of their faces.

"You really are a badass" Baji suddenly said with excitement.

"You're not bad yourself. You really are worthy of being a captain(of toman). You know martial arts. Don't you?" Avana asked inspite of knowing that he is.

"Yes Baji-san is third dan black belt" Chifuyu said excitedly.

"Woah that's really cool!"

"But how did you know?"

"Your moves, are no moves of an amateur and you've got a fighting style"

"Baji-san really is the best fighter, I've ever met. He even took dow-"

"Enough Chifuyu you're embarrassing me" Baji's face turned red.

"Come on let's go, mom will be mad if I arrive late" and thus they continued with their walk while cool winds dried their sweat from fighting for a long time.

The remaining of their walk was silent, untill Baji said, "We're here"

Chifuyu parted ways with them on the second floor of the building and they walked up the stairs till they reached the fifth floor. As the door of Baji's house opened, a beautiful lady came out of it.

"Woah this is the first time you've brought a girl in the house, all I've seen is Chifuyu or some stray cats. Who is she? Your girlfriend?" Said the lady

TO BE CONTINUED........

a/n- Just to be clear the conversation between Baji, Chifuyu & Avana was in Japanese but the conversation between Avana & Thunder was in English. And Earth is Avana's professional name- Agent Earth.