One Way Or Another

Začít od začátku

Chifuyu Matsuno-
The most trusted official of Baji, the Vice Captain of the 1st division of Toman. He admires Baji way too much and follows him around everywhere. Also a good fighter. Has a sweet personality and can do anything for Baji.

"Who is she Baji-san?" Chifuyu asked.

"Oh that's....... We forgot introductions. Sorry about that. I'm Baji Keisuke and that's Chifuyu Matsuno. You're new here right?" Baji asked. Did Thunder collected the wrong data? Baji's not rude at all rather he's very sweet.

"I'm Avana Ryuguji. Yes I'm new here and I'm looking for my brother, Ken Ryuguji. Do you know him?" Well out of my many fake names, that's my real name and yes I am Draken's sister and he is one of the reasons why I agreed on this mission. We share the same mother. She told me before dying, seven years ago, that I have brother and mom asked me to take care of him for her but my father who's also my boss didn't let me meet him until now so now's my chance. And my initial plan was to approach Baji through my brother. But now I have to meet my brother through Baji I guess.

"Woah! You're Draken's sister?" Baji seems excited

"You do kinda look like him" Chifuyu said observing my face carefully.

"Draken? No I'm Ken Ryuguji's sister" ahh it's so tiring sometimes, to pretend not to know someone or something when you actually know everything single detail about them.......

"Well he goes by the name Draken now"

"Oh I see. So you do know him. I'm lucky to meet you here. Can you take me to him?"

"Um... I know that he lives in Shibuya but I exactly don't know where. Hey Chifuyu don't we have a meeting today?"

"Yes at 9pm"

"A meeting?!" I asked

"Yeah a gang meeting."

"A gang?!" I asked again.

"Yeah we're in a gang, The Tokyo Manji Gang. Baji-san is the 1st Division Captain and I'm the Vice Captain"

"Woah that's so cool!"

"Draken will be there too. Why don't you stay at my house for the time being?" Baji offered

"Won't that be too much of a trouble?"

"Not at all, Draken's sister is my sister" he patted my head and said come on.

(a/n- the poor kitten is completely forgotten ╥﹏╥)

The sun has now set completely but the last rays are trying their best to keep the sky lighted and I  was walking behind Baji and Chifuyu.

"You take really good care of your underlings I see. Thank you for taking care of my brother"

"Pfttt......hahahahaha" Baji burst out in laughter. Yeah I know that Draken's the vice commander but what's there to laugh so much about?!

"You think Draken's my underling?" he said controlling his laughter.

"He isn't? You told me that you're a captain so he must be your underling"

"He's the Vice-president silly, the second in command after Mikey"

"Woah, raw strength runs in our genes then I guess" yeah mom was the best agent of her time under my dad. I smiled suddenly remembering how she used to teach me her special moves.

"You can fight too?" Baji asked

"Yeah I can"

"That's so cool. Show me your moves someda-" he didn't get to complete his sentence because a boy with bandages all over his face and arms came in front of us leading a whole gang of at least 25 men.