Part-36

Mafia nahi Majnu hae

Part -36

Cabir didn't say a word after listening to her and Manik pulled her back in his arms and slowly pressed her head trying to reduce her headache.....nandu slipped into deep slumber feeling safe in manik's arms . She is completely exhausted both mentally and physically as she shared her past with manik ....

They reached a tall building and the pilot landed the helicopter on helipad ....Manik came out with nandu in his arms and made way towards the bed room ....

Manik laid nandu on the bed and moved towards bathroom , he got freshen up and came out to see nandu sitting on the bed with a cute pout....

Manik : hey jaan , saying he pecks her pout . She opens her eyes but hugs him tight .....

Nandu : why did u leave me alone , I'm still sleepy ...she said pulling him on the bed ....

Manik : my sleepy baby ,just wake up and eat something , it's dinner time . He said putting her hair strands behind her ears ....

Nandu : but I'm sleepy , she said snuggling more into him....

Manik : don't you want to meet the whole family jaan , they are waiting for us at dinner . He said and nandu immediately jumped from bed and started running towards the door but manik immediately is behind her , he held her by waist stopping her ....

Nandu : leave me monster , i want to meet everyone,  saying she started to struggle but manik pulled her back to the mirror. ...

Manik : i don't want you to scare kids , look at yourself saying he showed her face in mirror ....

Nandu : ayyaappa , is that me ?? She asked him with a shock on her face bcoz she really looked scary with smudged kajal and her hair which looked like a nest on top of her head ....

Manik : you look cute for me , but i don't want anyone to tease my wife , it's the first time you are gonna meet dadi as my wife . So go freshen up , let's have family dinner . He said kissing her neck ....

Nandu ran into the washroom to have a bath , Manik got ready in the room itself wearing simple casuals ....

Nandu came out of the closet after half an hour in a saree looking breathtaking beautiful...Manik is just lost in her .....

Nandu just snapped her fingers in front of him bringing him out of trance.....

Manik just cupped her face kissing her forehead making her smile , bcoz she always feels his forehead kisses are special ...

Manik : looking beautiful my Jaan , he said hugging her in his arms. ...

Nandu : chalo let's go meet everyone , she said breaking the hug ....

Manik : i thought you got ready for me  , he said making cute faces.....

Nandu : ofcourse for you but you only said it's the first dinner as your wife , so I should match my handsome husband who looks good in anything he wears , she said making him smirk ....