"You aint never felt something like dis huh?" Sha chuckled pulling your panties to the side, watching the drool that followed. His eyes looked up at you before he stuck one finger in then two, his lips following. You watched as his mouth made your legs shake instantly off of just a few minutes. Nobody had given your kitty the love and care that it was getting now. The rhythm and speed were just right. Sha didn't just do what he thought was right but he took the signals that your body gave him to ensure you were enjoying yourself.

{yeah the pic got taken down again cause wattpad hates sexy black love 🙄 }

"Im gonna..." you breathed out quietly, pulling his hair tighter as you felt yourself getting close. "Go ahead ma, you don't need permission." He smirked burying his head in between your thighs once again. Your core tightened as you released down his face, him licking up every last bit as if it was the last time he would be able to taste you. "You taste so good ma." He whispered moving his fingers slowly inside of you as he admired your pussy.

"SHIESTY!!" You heard a male voice boom through the small apartment. "Fuck. IM COMIN DICKHEAD GIMME A MINUTE!" Sha sighed. "Imma go out there and make him leave ma. Theres some clean boxers in that top drawer over there." He spoke before walking out of the room to go entertain his unexpected guest. "SHIESTY YOU GOT A BITCH IN HERE? WHO SHOES IS THESE???" the man laughed loudly. "Not a bitch. He does however have a woman in here." You spoke exiting the room, now dressed.

"Aint no way you bagged that Sha

"Aint no way you bagged that Sha." The man spoke. "You're a fucking meathead. Is there something you needed Malik?" Sha chuckled. "I needed condoms to be quite honest...oh and I wanted some rice crispies." He looked you up and down before speaking. "Excuse me little lady, I gotta get past you." "Oh he has manners." you giggled moving to the side. "Of course I do, handsome black men are always respectful when in front of sexy women." "Get the shit and get out Leek." Sha sighed going to get the edibles as Malik went into the bedroom to grab some condoms.

"Did you grab your panties?" Sha mouthed to you. "Duh." you mouthed back pulling a small corner of your panties out of your pocket for him to see. A few moments later Malik came out with what he needed before grabbing the edibles. "Lemme get another one for my shorty Nova." Your eyes darted over to him as there was only one Nova on campus, YOUR Nova. "Nova?" Sha questioned. "Yeah she's a fine lil jawn, brown skin, nice big eyes, and juicy ass curls." "Thats different from your usual snow bunny." Sha laughed.

"You okay little miss?" Malik asked as he watched you stare him down

"You okay little miss?" Malik asked as he watched you stare him down. "Mhm just fine." you tried your best to smile because you didn't want to seem like the annoying cock blocking bestie in movies. You always thought of Nova as your baby due to her bring the youngest and just wanted the best for her. "Uh right, I'm out." He spoke holding up the rice crispy treats. "Thanks bro bro!" "Yeah, next time text first bitch." Sha responded.

"Sorry ma." "He's fucking with my best friend." You giggled looking at Sha. "And I'm fuckin with her best friend so what's the problem?" he smirked, now standing over you. "Boy get out of my face." you laughed. "So you don't want me in your face...but you want my face between ya thighs?" His mocking tone made you want more...but your stomach wanted food more than anything. "Damn your stomach is roaring right now ma. Let me cook you a little something." you both laugh dat his comment before you both made your way to the kitchen.

" you both laugh dat his comment before you both made your way to the kitchen

"If he bothers you let me know." Sha spoke. "Nah i'll be fine Shameik, thank you though." You smiled standing on your tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "Yeah i know you do...he just, he just isn't what i would hope for you." He started. "His reputation is ass and he did some fucked shit before you came to this school so just be careful ma." you looked at Sha for an explanation but you got nothing.

"Let's eat." "Okay." You grabbed the plate looking down at the cut up steak, potatoes, and veggies. "Thanks Shameik, the food looks good." "Gotta feed you after you fed me." he smirked setting the plates down on the side table and turning the tv on. You both let out a little laugh as you both sat down. "You really didn't have to." You spoke quietly eating the food. "Real men take care of the women they fuck or do whatever with. Relationship or not."

You watched as he put on some music that both of you had agreed upon and began to reflect

You watched as he put on some music that both of you had agreed upon and began to reflect. Why did Sha feel so comfortable but Dabi was just a different level of excitement and thrill. He made you feel different but Sha treated how you should be treated and went above and beyond to respect you. You weren't gonna lie and say you hated getting disrespected by Dabi however, it felt nice to be able to submit to someone due to being so used to always being in control. "Awe fuck." You mumbled as you looked down at your phone and began to read the notification that made your phone vibrate...

🍆~           𝑀𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑇

𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑇: 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘.
𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑇: 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 1𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑠, 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒

Authors Note 🥸: hi babies!! i honestly had so much fun writing this chapter and can't wait to give you guys more of carefree y/n and obsessive dabi!! it's such a fun dynamic to write but let's not forget about sexy ass Sha...oh and Keigo! OMG so much boy drama this is gonna be awesome to write! as always my dms are open forever and always <3 hope you guys enjoyed. give your thoughts in the comments, i love love love to read them!!