Waiting | 7 ♕

"Here." You spoke with attitude reflected in your voice, handing the boy his freshly done notes. "Why thank you. What a good girl." He whispered near your ear, taking the notebook back. "Ready to go ma?" Sha asked looking at you then up at Dabi with a cocky smirk. "Mhm im ready." You smiled not even looking at the jealousy that washed over Dabis face. "Oh," you stated, not looking back put pausing for a moment, "I'll be over for my dress later." You smirked taking Sha's hand and walking off.

"My apartments this way." He smiled. "Dont act some type of way when i open the door aight?" "Whatchu mean?" You questioned with a giggle. He led you up the stairs to his top floor apartment and began to unlock the door. As you stepped in the smell of incense and weed filled your nose. The apartment was super clean and oh was it very pleasing. "Who styled this apartment?" "I told you don't say no bullshit." He chuckled. "It's my sisters but she moved to Europe for the next semester so I'm crashing here instead of dorms.

"Makes sense cause this shit is nice

"Makes sense cause this shit is nice." "You trynna say ion got style ma?" He smirked stepping closer to you. His dreads smelled of Argan oil and his body smelled of cocoa butter. "That's not what I'm sayin boy." You rolled your eyes. His hand came in contact with your neck before he leaned down and kissed you. His lips were soft and felt so comforting. "Shit you're gorgeous." He whispered. You continued to look up at the tall boy as he looked down at you.

Lay me down by Steve Lacy blasted on his sound bar as he led you to the bedroom. "You don't mind this happening ma?" He questioned laying you down on his bed, him hovering over you. "You can do as you please Shameik. Just don't go fallin in love." You smirked. "Ah you cocky son of a bitch." He giggled kissing his way from your lips to your neck. Your chest rose and fell deeper and deeper as your breathing became heavier. Was it okay to fuck Sha when you just fucked Dabi yesterday? It should be fine right?

 Was it okay to fuck Sha when you just fucked Dabi yesterday? It should be fine right?

"Stop overthinking ma. Ion care what you was doin yesterday or any day before that, you're mine for right now." he smirked looking up at you. "I fuck with you heavy Sha." You spoke softly with a smile. "Oh i know." he smirked lifting your shirt off then making his way down to your sweats and slowly pulling them down. "Can I?" he asked politely. "Of course." You responded holding the boys dreads out of his face as he licked you through the thin cotton fabric of your panties. Your breathing hitched as you felt a sensation that was completely new to you. Quiet moans escaped your mouth as he pulled his mouth away and used his thumb to stimulate you.