"What is she doing here?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"She's here to spend the night too." I said happily. 

"Why?" Harry asked confused. 

"Because I wouldnt be here without her." I replied, suddenly serious. 

"What do you wanna do?" Liam asked us, trying to change the subject.

"Well, I dont know about you all, but I need a bath." I sighed heavily, leaving the room.

I walked to my bedroom, and its just like I remembered it. Its been so long, and it triggers so many memories. I sighed, and go to my bathroom. I open the cupboard, to make sure everything's there, when I notice my it wasnt touched. I smile happily, and take my clothes off. I jump into the shower, and turn the water on. I let the warm water hit me, and relax my muscles. I got off the shower, and wrapped a towel firmly aroound my body. I left the bathroom, and walked to my closet.

I put on some underwear, and decided to wear something simple. I put on a pair of sweatpants, with a baggy shirt, which it, by the way, too big for me. I shrugged putting my hair into a bun, and placing loose locks behind my ear.

I go back to my bedroom, and instantly scream. In front of me, are all the boys, just casualy sitting on my bed, and looking at me. 

"Gosh guys!" I shrieked, breathing in calmly. "What happened?"

"We thought you should talk to Niall, and knowing how you can be sneaky, we're here to make sure you talk to him." Zayn explained, a smile never leaving his face. 

"I'd love to, but I need to get a drink," I lied, and headed to the door.

Before I knew it, the boys reached to me, and pulled me down to the bed, before leaving the room, and closing the door. I looked at Niall, and he's just smiling sheepishly at me.  

"What is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, making his smile instantly drop. I sigh when I see it. I was supposed to be the reason why he smiled... 

"I think we should talk about our break up." he admitted. 

"I think we should not." I said, ignoring how cheesy it sounded. I got up, and tried to open the door, until I noticed it was locked. I tried to pull/push it but it wouldnt open. 

"Darn it!" I screamed, hitting the door. I heard Niall chuckle, and turned to look at him. "What?" I asked kind of getting irritated.

"You're not leaving until I text Lou. He was the one who locked us in here. He just sent me a text." Niall explained.

"Well, why dont you text him sayin that we are done? Because, as I recall it, you were the one who broke up with me. Not the other way around." I said, getting more irritated by the second. 

"I know. And I feel like it was a mistake." Niall said, not making eye contact.

"Well, you're a bit too late. I've already got a new boyfriend," I shrugged, but felt hurt to say that to him. 

"I know. I was wrong. But I miss you Kenzie Bun. I really do." He said, making puppy eyes at me. 

"Dont call me that." I mumbled. "Now, can you please text Lou, and tell him to get us the hell out of here?" I pleaded.

"Sure," he said, turning to face his phone. He was about to type something in, when his screen went black. "Uh oh." he said shocked.

"What?" I asked, started to freak out.

"No more battery," he said, showing his screen at me. "Why dont you try it?" he suggested, when he noticed I was pacing around the room like crazy. 

"Good idea," I said, placing my hands in my back pocket. I then noticed it was empty. I tried all my pockets. Empty. That's when I remembered that Izzy had got my phone earlier. I ran a hand through my hair, and started to really freak out. 

--IZZY'S POV--

We all walked back downstairs, while I talked to Liam. He was such a good guy. I'm glad Angie is with him. I couldnt help but notice how strange Louis has been acting. He's just smirking at himself, and I think he did something. Correction: I know he did something. 

When we arrived downstairs, we instantly went to the TV room, and my mind kept wondering what would Louis had done now. I sat down on the couch with Zayn and Liam buy my side. 

"What did you do now, Lou?" I asked curiously.

"What?" Lou asked, shocked. I gave him a i-know-you-did-something look, and he sighed. "Its no big deal. I just locked Niall and MacKenzie into a room until they sort things out." Louis explained.

I had to admit, that was a good idea. Even because, I wanted Mac to be with Niall, not Trenton. Dont get me wrong, Trenton's a sweet guy, but he's just not that good for Mac. And I know Mac still likes Niall, even though she doesnt want to admit it. Just like me, but for Harry. 

"I've got to admit, it wasnt a bad idea." I shrugged.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Zayn suggested. We all agreed, and Liam put on Toy Story 3. What a suprise. Note Sarcasm. 

"Guys, I'm gonna cook some popcorn. Zayn, Liam, why dont you come with me?" Lou asked, and the two boys nodded. They left, leaving me and Harry alone in an awkward silence. 

"I think I'll just help them," I said, standing up, and walking towards the door. 

I tried opening it, but it didnt work. I pushed and pulled with all my strength, but nothing. I looked at Harry and he was smiling at me. I felt like smiling too, when I remembered we were locked in here. 

"What do you think you're doing? Help me!" I told him. Rude, I know. I was just freaking out.

"What?" Harry asked, shocked.

"The door," I said kicking the door, "Its freaking locked!"

"Calm down. The boys will open it for us." Harry shrugged while smiling. "And, anyways, that gives me a good chance to talk to you."

Oh, I see where this is going.

And I dont like it a tinsy bit...