Piltie Sev (part 1)

the last time you saw sevika was seven years ago. you realized that you couldn't work along side silco because as much as he wanted an independent zaun, you knew he was going to end up changing zaun for the worse. so you left. you left zaun, and started working at the council building as a general. sevika knew you left, and has hated you ever since. you understand why. one less person rooting for zaun is one step back to zauns independence. but nonetheless, you still left. it hurt sevika, so it hurt you. ever since then, you've starting working along side Grayson and Marcus. You help train rookie soldiers with Marcus, take care of Piltovers trade routes and help Grayson take inmates down to prison.

You were walking around one day on campus and heard someone call your name. "Ah, General Grayson. What do you need?" you said as you turned around to face her. She didn't say a word. She didn't need to. You understood everything she needed to say in that moment, without her saying anything at all. You knew something was wrong. She took off running and you followed. You both made your way down to one of the closer trade routes of Piltover. All you saw were people fighting and all you heard was gunshots and screaming. "What the hell happened?" you said as you both took cover by a rock. "Some people from the Undercity came trying to steal shimmer cargo. They didn't get to take anything because guess who's here." she said half smiling. "Who?" you said. Before she could answer, gunshots came your way and you had to do what any enforcer had to do, fight back. Grayson started shooting at whatever came her way and you ended up running towards the wildfire. you helped civilians get out the way. you went to run back to fight but bumped into something like a wall. You had no time to make out who it was. They started throwing punches and you dodged each one of them. Before they could throw their third punch you ducked under their arm and swept your foot under theirs to make them tumble. once they fell you grabbed hold of both of their arms and pinned them down. By the time you had done that, most of the commotion had died down and you got to take a good look at who you had just fought. It was Sevika. "Surprise." she said sarcastically. You were speechless. You couldn't move, you couldn't speak. So you didn't try to. Grayson came over and made sure you were okay. "You okay? I heard a lot of.." she silenced as she looked down at who you had pinned. You had told her the stories about Zaun and Silco and why you had left. So she understood why seeing Sevika hit you so hard. You knew that working for Silco could get Sevika killed. She never listened to you so you decided to leave. You cared about Sevika more than you did yourself, but you knew that if she didn't listen to you then, she wouldn't listen to you period. You got up off of the ground and let go of Sevika. You handed her over to Grayson and when you made sure Grayson had a good hold on her, you walked away silently. 

-time skip to a couple hours later-

You still felt uneasy about seeing Sevika again. Mostly because of what she looked like. She had a prosthetic left arm, scars everywhere all with shimmer in them. It hurt you seeing her like that. She looked cold, and mean. You didn't understand why she stayed with him after she lost her arm. She didn't get the hint that it's a suicide mission working for that man? You knew you had to ask her about the whole thing. So you decided to get it over with and do it now. You got up, put on your uniform and headed down to the station. You walked into the tall building and walked into the interrogation room. Sevika was already there, cuffed to the table and enjoying her time alone. You threw your papers on the table and sat down. You didn't know what to say. Seeing her act like she hasn't seen you a day in her life made you feel so small. Like you had meant nothing to her. "You come her to ask questions or to stare at me all day." Sevika said. "Why are you in Piltover." you asked. "Shipments. Shimmer shipments to be specific." She said casually. There was a moment of silence between you too. Like you both had something to say, but none of you said it. "I don't know who those boys were. They aren't apart of Silcos little..gang. I don't know who and or what they wanted, i swear." she said. "Fine. That's all I wanted to know anyway." you said as you went to gather your papers and leave. "Wait a minute. Is that really all you wanted to know?" Sevika asked. You couldn't help but get emotional as your brain started accumulating all of these questions. "You keep getting hurt doing these things. Before I left I had to save your ass from getting killed, then you save Silco from an explosion, and now your missing a limb and have scars everywhere. Looking at this hurts. U know you want what's best for Zaun but as far as I'm concerned, Silco is only making it worse. So why are you still there? Why are following the rules of a man who is nearing your city to extinction?" You said as your tears fell. "You're right." Sevika said. "You're right he is turning Zaun for the worse. I just don't know how to get myself out of it." Sevika said as her let out a big sigh. You stood there trying to figure out a way to get her out of the situation she's in. "Listen, if you give us everything you have on Silco, depending on how much you give us you'll get little to no jail time. I have a feeling you have a lot so spill." You said as you sat down. "Oh, I do." Sevik said. Thirty minutes later, Sevika finished giving in evidence. You got up and spoke with Grayson and Marcus and they came to the conclusion that Sevika would get no jail time because of the absolute novel of evidence she gave on Silco. You went back into the room and told Sevika the news. "cool, but where do i go now?" she asked. "You go with me." you said with a smile.  

author: this one is so bad omg okay gn think about sevika in ur dreams