💔Chapter 1: The Breakup💔

It was a month after  the breakup, and he still couldn't get over what happened. Even though he had broken up with Error for a good reason, he couldn't help but feel bad.

Ink walked to the oak tree with the same carving that Ink and Error made together. The memory forever written on that tree now didn't fill Ink with "joy". He sat next to the tree, and tried to reassure himself that he broke up with Error for a good reason. 

"Ink, you broke up with Error for a good reason." He said to himself.

"I did break up with him for a good reason.. but... he broke up with me for a bad one.."

"I broke up because he cheated on me, he broke up..."

"Because I wasn't.. perfect.."

Ink was desperately trying to hold back tears, but failing.

"Who am I kidding?!" Ink began to cry his heart out.

"Error was right.. I'll never find someone as good as him.."

Ink stood up with tears still streaming down his face, and just ran from the tree, not wanting to be reminded of the break up.

Once he finally stopped running, it was dark, and he was lost. IN. THE. WOODS.

He started trying to find any sign of civilization, but all he saw was trees. And when you're in the woods at night, all the trees look the same.

At least until he fell into a hole. He hit the ground with a thud, and then... everything went black.

When he came to, he found himself... wrapped in blue strings? Wait, did Error kidnap him?!

"ERROR?! W-W-WHERE ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF YOU BASTARD!"

No answer, except for a bit of scuttling.

Ink began to cry again. What was gonna happen to him?