She put everything down first, "You said you wanted to go to a sip and paint but I know you prefer to stay inside, I wouldn't really want to be around other people on a date so we're doing it here."

"I want to be your girlfriend."

"No. I bought a bunch of wine though, I'll go get it and some glasses."

"Huh?" She was already gone, I was so confused. Did she just say no?

She came back with four bottles of my favorite wine. "There was a sale."

"I hope you didn't get all that wine because of what I let you do last time we drank wine."

"You say this now but in a hour you'll
be all over me trying to get me to get freaky with you and kneeing me in the balls again. It never fails."

I didn't say anything because she was right. I hate the way her and Robyn both say we get freaky.

She set up the easels and put canvases on top of them. She bought these things to put our paint on and paint in every color you could think of. We even had little stools to sit on, she went all out.

She put on a Bob Ross video for us to follow along to and filled both our glasses of wine. She turned on some slow R&B to set the mood.

The painting and the wine together was actually very relaxing. We painted a lake with mountains behind it. Mine looked way better, I'm good at artistic or creative things.

"Onika did we watch the same video? Mine looks so much better than yours."

"Yours looks like something Imani would do. Are you left handed?"

"Very funny. It's abstract."

"Bey." I wasn't going to be mean to her, I wanted something from her now.

"You want a kiss?"

"How'd you know?"

"Come get your kiss Onika." I didn't like how she was talking to me but I stood up.

I straddled her lap which she didn't expect and leaned in. It wasn't the wine making me act like this but if she asks that's what I'm blaming it on.

A couple seconds after we started kissing she pulled back and smiled, "I told you so."

"I don't even want-" She cut me off by kissing. Good, what I was about to say was going to be a lie.

She had her arms around me and mine were in her hair. When I felt something poking me I smiled, she was hard.

She took her hands off me for a second and when I felt them on my butt, I jumped.

She immediately took her hands off me and pulled away from me. "Let's just... let's just watch a movie or we can paint something else."

"Wait I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I took her hands and put them back on my butt.

"Onika." She moved her hands to her sides. "Don't apologize. But get up please."

"But I said I'm sorry, I was just surprised." I tried to kiss her but she backed up.

"You don't have anything to apologize for, I got carried away. Let's just play another Bob Ross and draw a sunset or something."

I sighed and got out of her lap. As much as she says it's okay I know it's not. Nobody wants to have blue balls all the time.

She said we could move at my pace but I know she thinks it's too slow. This is why I said I didn't do relationships.

She poured us more wine and started another Bob Ross video.

"Did you mishear me earlier? I said I want to be your girlfriend." She must've, that the only way she could've said no.

"You mean you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Same thing."

"I heard you correctly and no, sorry."

"Do you not like me? I'm not understanding why you don't want to be together together."

"I have lots of reasons-"

"Like what?"

"Take what just happened for example."

"I didn't mean to do that." I know she was upset about it, she's just been painting with a semi hard dick.

"Yeah but even if you meant to do it or not, it happened. You don't see how you react when I touch you?"

"Give me another reason." She was right, I won't lie.

"We still don't know each other that well."

"I know you well enough." I know what food she likes and a bunch of weird stuff about her.

"What's my real name?"

"I- that's not fair, you never told me."

"The answers still no. Finish painting."

After we finished painting we got cozy on her couch watching a movie starring KeKe Palmer. I was still mad she rejected me like that.

"How was your dinner with your family?" I asked after the movie finished.

"It was okay, I guess. Do you want to spend the night?"

"No I should actually probably get home now, Amir's watching Imani."

"Oh. Are you sure?"

"Actually, he can watch her. Yeah I'll stay." Why not?

"Okay, come with me and I'll get you a change of clothes."

I followed her up to her room and she have me basketball shorts and an oversized shirt. She still wouldn't let me see her closet for whatever reason.

"Do you want to sleep in the guest room or in my bed with me?"

"Yours."

We got in her bed and I laid my head down on her chest.

"What were you and Robyn arguing about the other day?" I've been thinking about it, I've never seen Robyn not happy or mad.

"Goodnight Onika."

"I'm not tired, can you talk to me?"

"I'm leaving for Texas soon. I'm really excited to see my best friend and all my friends again. I get to see my dog too."

"You have a dog?"

"Yeah well I share her with my ex but I haven't seen her since I've been here."

"So you're going to see your ex?"

"I'm going to see my dog."

"And your ex." I was already getting jealous and she didn't even leave yet.

"Onika please."

"What does she do for work? What does she look like?"

"She has an athletic wear clothing line. I'm not telling you anything else about her because she doesn't matter, goodnight."

Athletic wear? So she works out?

"But-"

"Goodnight Onika."

--
if i don't update tomorrow it's because my mom murdered me sorry

Bey?

Onika?

Beys diy sip and paint date?

Onika thinking she's moving too slow for Bey?

Bey going to see her dog/ex in Texas?

Why doesn't Bey want to talk about her argument with Robyn?

vote & comment