Taking a deep breath, Bucky rolled his eyes, internally, at her response.

"Thank you for the compliments." Bucky said in a deep voice, slapping on a small smile while looking at her.

"Ofcourse." Connie said, twinkling at him. "But have to say, I was very disappointed when I found out about your little girlfriend." She added, dropping her smile and Bucky clenched his jaw with dark eyes, glaring at Connie.

Meanwhile, Krystal was on her way down to Bucky's office, to get an insight on an top shelf design, she had to send out today. Wearing a pair of dark peach pants and a black half turtle neck underneath a black blazer, she was striding down the corridor of his office.

"Uh- Ms. Ivy, Mr. Barnes is with someone." Elena said making Krystal's feet to stop infront of her.

"He doesn't attend meetings in his office." Krystal stated furrowing her brows at her. "Anyway, I won't take long." She said, walking past Elena and before she could say anything else, Krystal had already pushed the door of his office.

As she stepped inside, the door closed behind her and her eyes landed on Bucky's astounded face, flickering between her and the person sitting in front of him.

"I'm sorry to distur-" Krystal swallowed the rest of her words when the person sitting on the sofa, turned around with a smile, to look at her.

Krystal furrowed her brows, when she looked at Connie's already smug face.

"Hi, Krystal." Connie said in a rhythmic voice, sending her a toothy grin while tilting her head.

Krystal couldn't make up words in her mind as she didn't exactly know what to ask first. Ask her what she was doing there or why was she there or just storm out of the room. So, she was just staring at her making different faces as her brain got overwhelmed.

"Krys-" Bucky said standing up but she raised a finger at him, stopping him right where he was.

"What was going on before I came in?" She asked with raised brows still glaring at Connie.

"Connie was just leaving." Bucky said and Connie stood up, chuckling, softly.

"Yes, I was. It was really nice to meet you, Bucky. We're gonna be meeting, again, real soon." She mischievously said, sending Bucky a wink before, turning around and walking towards the door.

Connie narrowed her eyes at Krystal as she passed her and reached the door and opened it to leave the office.

"What. The fuck. Was she doing here?" Krystal asked, breathing heavily from anger and looking at Bucky who was walking towards her.

"She just read the published articles about us all and came to talk about them." Bucky said, standing infront of her, who had her heart racing for some reason.

"She came down here just to talk about the articles?" Krystal asked, wrinkling her eyes, looking up at him.

Bucky let out a stuck breath, "I'll explain it, doll. But I really have to be somewhere right now." He said, holding her arms and Krystal scoffed, shaking her head.

"Ofcourse, you do." She said sarcastically. "Just sign this, I have to send it." She said, slamming the file in her hand, over his chest and Bucky shut his eyes at the disrespect but he had expected that.

Holding the file, Bucky went back to his desk and signed the file before giving it back to Krystal.

"Krys-"

"Don't worry about it." She snatched the file from his hand and turned on her heels and stormed out of the office, not listening to him.

Licking his lips and stroking his lower one between his teeth, Bucky exhaled sharply before walking towards his desk and picked up a folder before leaving his office.

Gallium // Bucky Barnes // 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara