Shay - it actually went pretty good!

Emily - that's nice to hear!

Shay - so when are you going to go out on a date with someone?

Emily - I don't know, but guys don't want to date a single mom.....

Shay - okay if you say so....

As we where talking by the coffee machine, and we where going to sit at the table the bell went off.
Bell Ambo 61

Shay's pov
Me and Emily had arrived to lake shore to drop out a patient, and we where right now doing some paperwork at lake shore.
And as we where doing that, we heard a voice that came behind us. So we both turned around to see Hallie there.

Hallie - lady's!

Shay - talk about your self!

I saw that Emily didn't say anything, and that she was trying to do the rest of the paperwork. And that she was trying to not look at Hallie, but I don't really understand why she was acting like this.

Hallie - so what's going on?

Shay - not much! It's our first call for the shift.

Hallie - And how is it with Matt?

Shay - he seems find to me, he have been spending much time with Jamie.

Hallie - that's great to hear. How is it Emily?

She turned around to face Hallie, and I could see that she smiled at her. To not get a awkward between us all.

Emily - hi, it have been good. How about you?

Hallie - it's have been great! So how is everything going on between you and Matt?

Emily - what do you mean with his it is going on between me and Matt?

Hallie - one reason we broke up, was that he was still in love with you and I think your in love with him!

Emily - I don't think so...

Hallie - I know you think maybe it's weird that we are talking about this, but I just want you to know that I don't dislike you or anything like that.

Emily - thanks Hallie, I really appreciate it.

Hallie got over and hugged Emily so she hugged her back, and then after a minute they pulled away from each other.

Hallie - I should probably go over and help with a patient!

Emily - yeah, good luck.

Hallie - take care of you both!

Shay - you too!

Me and Emily left lake shore and headed back to the firehouse.

Emily's pov
We came back from the call, and we where going to walk in to common room when Severide stoped both me and Shay.

Severide - how did the call went?

Emily - a 5 year old girl that have hurt her foot.

Shay - it wasn't a big thing.

Severide - that's good!

After we had been talking to Severide, we went to the common room.
And when we got there, the guys from truck where just sitting at the table or on the couch.

Emily - Casey you wanted to talk to me.

Matt - yes, let's got to my office.

Emily - yeah.

I followed Matt to his office, because he wanted to speak with me there instead of in the common room. So we could talk and not get disturbed of the guys.

We got in to his office and he took a seat in his chair by the desk and I was standing in front of him so we where facing each other.

Emily - so what did you want to talk about?

Matt - you remember that I told you about my mom, and that she is in jail?

Emily - yeah I remember that. what about it?

Matt - there is a chance that she will get released from jail, but she will then me living with me at my place.

Emily - that's great.

Matt - yeah, but I want to know how are we doing with Jamie?

Emily - what do you mean?

Matt - should Jamie meet my mom, and should I have him there when she is there.

Emily - I'm going to ask you this Matt. Would you like Jamie to meet your mom and that they are building a relation?

Matt - yeah...

Emily - then you have your answer.

Matt - thanks, and she will be trying for parole and I'm helping her get out. So that's what I'm doing next week.

Emily - okay, and I will go with you then.

Matt - you don't need to...

Emily - I know but I want to.

Matt - thanks Emily.

As we where in his office and talking, the bell went of again.
Bell Truck 81, Squad 3 Engine 51, Ambo 61 and Battalion 25