Chapter 29- Barely A Word Spoken

Start from the beginning

Then the water stopped. I was millimeters away from putting the damned shirt on his bed when the bathroom door opened to reveal Eric Lensherr, his hair his hair just shorter than shoulder length dripped beads of water onto his shoulders and carved its way down his strong physique, my eyes followed the beads of water that channeled their way to the hem of the blue jeans he had hung low on his hips. Dear Christ.

“Sorry the door was open, I didn’t open it. I thought I would return this.” My cheeks grew hot and my breathing became slightly labored. Eric smirked down at me as I held out his shirt to him.

“Did you sleep in it?” my body tensed slightly as he opened up the folded the shirt and began to undo the buttons.

“Umm… no I got into something more comfortable.” He raised a silver eye brown, as his smirk falter just that little bit. Was his pride hurt? Too bad.

“Well no matter, don’t worry about the door opening, I opened it.” I raised an eye brow at him and leaned against the wall next to his door.

“How did you know I was there?” he chuckled and buttoned up the shirt I once wore. He left two buttons at the top unbuttoned. He grabbed a hair tie and pulled his white and silver hair into a small bun.

“You give off a strong electromagnetic field Liberty, I can feel it. It’s like electricity in the air, palpable.” Suddenly he began to reach toward me. I leaned into the wall but there was nowhere to go, unless I magically just fell through the wall right now. So I just kept calm, and looked into his deep storm blue eyes.

“Lift up your hand Liberty.” The command was simple, but still I didn’t understand why. I lifted up to about shoulder height. He grasped it in his hand and held it tightly. Suddenly I felt something like a pull, not something to do with physical attraction, more to do with physics.

He slowly pulled away his hand to reveal bright, intense blue sparks leaping from my hand to his. Almost like a tesla coil I watched in fascination as the erratically jumped and spread out across my finger tips and palm of my hands.

“I can manipulate your power Liberty, can’t you feel it?” I could see it never mind feel it. He was right he was a man of science he knew within the laws of physics what he could do. He pressed his hand back into mine, the pull decreased, but now there was a different pull, this pull was no longer physics, it was physical.

He was standing so close; he could probably feel my ragged breathing. He grasped my other hand and pulled me closer to him. Oh god. His eyes darkened with lust as my breasts pushed against his chest. We stood toe to, still the pull couldn’t be stated. The urge to reach up and satisfy that pull was dragging me closer and closer. I was terrified; it had been so long since I had felt anything close to this. I couldn’t move anymore, I wanted to know if he wanted this.

Suddenly his lips slammed against mine. He let go of my hands and wrapped them around my waist. Pressing his hips against mine my chest against mine, I was quickly breathless. His lips were ravenous, hunger for me and I let him devour me.

I pushed a hand up into his silver hair and wrapped one around his neck. His tongue flicked over my bottom lips causing me to groan. I was burning inside. My heart hammered hard against my rib cage, I begged for it to slow, it continued it vicious beating.