Chapter 09-"Starry Night"

Start from the beginning

"How are you going to wipe your butt?" Joon-yeong tiredly asked. He was so done.

"Well, someone else has to"

"What is he saying?"

"Idiot"

"Let's just hold it" Ji-min suggested. "If the rescuers come--"

[On-jo]"It'll take awhile for them to get here. It maybe the same outside school. I don't know how long we'll be stuck here, but my dad always told me to separate the bathroom from where you sleep if you find yourself stranded."

"Where will we create a bathroom and how?"

"Right there" On-jo point at the recording room. "Nam-ra and you guys, try to look for something to cover the window"

"Okay"

"Cheong-san and Joon-yeong. Make something that can absorb urine and feces to use as a toilet"

"And the rest of you... A screen"

"A screen?"

"Yes. A, screen to block"

Everyone started to do as they were told with On-jo taking the lead. They used bond paper, envelopes, old CDs to cover the window.With tissue paper, shredded paper, and mop heads as a toilet. Then used the cabinets as covers for privacy.

Dae-su didn't help and only sulked. He felt offended that his idea wasn't taken seriously like On-jo's.

One by one, they took turns using their temporary bathroom.

"Atleast there are cops and soldiers out there, right?"

"But if watched the movies, they can't do anything either, right?"

Woo-jin and Hyo-ryung talked amongst themselves.

"Yeah, but they always save everyone at the end"

("No they don't save them. The people survive and take them in. All they do is the bare minimum when it comes to situations that ask for them") Dahlia, wanted to correct her so bad. When she inhaled the air it smelled like shit. ("Just great")

[Nam-ra]"There's nobody out there. There are no lights on in the stores and apartments out there. They all ran away or died"

("They died")

On-jo asked what she meant by that.

"No one's coming here to save us"

"Why do you have to be so pessimistic? First we have Dahlia and now you" Joon-yeong didn't like their negativity.

"Don't you know my mom? She would've torn the school apart looking for me, but she isn't here yet" Nam-ra informed

[Ji-min]"So what do you wanna do?"

"I'm just trying to point out facts"

"She ain't wrong~" Jee-ah vocalized, agreeing with Nam-ra.

"We all know no one's coming. So I think we're just gonna figure out what we're gonna do next"

[On-jo]"We have to wait to be rescued. We can't leave somewhere safe to go somewhere dangerous"

"And if nobody comes?"

On-jo turned to look at Nam-ra. "We haven't been waiting that long yet"

"How long do you think we have to wait? Do you think we should wait until we die?"

"No. I'm saying let's wait as long as we can. There's no way we can go out right now anyway"

("Oohh~ I don't know what tea they have goin' on but I'm leavin' for it!") Dahlia was really enjoying all the suspense and drama.