Chapter 09-"Starry Night"

Start from the beginning

[Woo-jin]"What about Ms. Park? Should she have died too?"

[Ji-min]"Is that our fault?

[Dahlia]"Either way, we're responsible for what happened"

[Ji-min]"Why? Why is that? Na-yeon killed someone and played the victim and chose to leave on her own because we didn't listen to her... If no one is on your side, is it okay to kill? Ms. Park acted like we were wrong. We didn't tell Na-yeon to go out there. We didn't tell Ms. Park to go out their, either. Why should we feel bad? What the hell did we do wrong?"

They only listed to her. She was right... But then again, what she said also sounded wrong. Hyo-ryung tried comforting her by patting her back but she only swatted her hand away.

"..Ms. Park... She did nothing wrong... She got dragged into our mess. And...being the person she is, she understood Na-yeon. She saw through her. She knew that beneath Na-yeon's bitchy attitude was a lonely girl, wanting to be loved. In the end... Ms. Park was always the better person" Jee-ah ended her reasoning.

Everything was quiet. Not until Su-hyeok had to break the silence.

"Hey. I feel weird saying this but--"

"Don't say it" Woo-jin smacked his stomach.

He didn't listen to what he said. "Does anyone else have to go to the bathroom by any chance?"

They just looked at each other. "Am I the only one?"

Dae-su raised his hand. "I do"

"We have to go too, actually..." Hyo-ryung admitted. "But, we can't go out"

Joon-yeong stared at the water bottle on his hand and On-jo looked at him so he pretended that nothing happened and rested his head back on the table.

______

[Dae-su]"Why are blaming me for this? Su-hyeok was the one who brought it up... Pooping is not a crime"

[Woo-jin]"It's not a crime but..."

"But what? Don't you need to go?"

"Yes, I do. Not poop, but you know..."

"What about you?" Dae-su pointed at Cheon-san.

"I don't....pooping? No"

"Don't you need to go?" Now he asked Dahlia.

"Fuck off"

"Why are you getting annoyed?"

[Jee-ah]"What do you want from us? We can't even go out"

Dae-su breath heavily. "I have an idea" He started walking towards the window. "First... The girls and guys will take turns"

"Where?"

"Here"

[Hyo-ryung]"You're crazy"

"Stop it man"

"Why? The girls can wait at the other room, and the guys pee at the window"

[Woo-jin]"What about...poop?"

"Poop. Well... You can take off your pants and hang out the window" Dae-su climbed showing his idea. "Like this. Outside" He even explained how to do it. "Like you're taking a dump on the edge of the cliff" He put his words into action.

"What reaction is he hoping for?"

"That's disgusting, you idiot"

"Maybe that?"

[Hyo-ryung]"Stop being ridiculous"

They already told him to stop but he still continued. "But someone has to hold you, so you don't fall"