It was beyond me how such words could come after prayer. But then, my eyes widened in epiphany.

"Holy crap, crap, crap! Tell me I didn't just do that!"  But no matter how I looked at the screen, it was on darkpoet's chat that I had sent that message. And I couldn't take it back. "Crap!"

Beep.

I swear it was blood I saw and not an orange flash at the bottom of Shane's chat box. The sorry ass jerk had messaged me, and so did dark poet.

Oh crap! I took a breath and slowly moved the cursor to open my chat with darkpoet. He had good heartedly been asking about my request for him to read my poetry, but thanks to Shane, I'd sent him a detrimental message. Now he replied with

Dark_poet001: Excuse me?

I bit my lip as I typed my apology.

Girlyoudontknow: I'm so sorry! That message wasn’t for you. Some idiot is cyber-annoying me and I got fed up but accidentally sent the message to you! I feel so bad... my apologies!

"Shane if he doesn't accept my apology... Oh! You better sleep with one eye open!" I muttered.

I couldn't click fast enough when he replied.

Dark_poet001: Haha! Cyber-annoying? =p It's understandable. Looks like you handle yourself well.

Even Santa didn't make me feel this happy when I got an autograph from my favorite pro wrestler when I was 8. So, grinning like an idiot, I actually found myself kissing the screen.

Girlyoudontknow: Better than you know. Thank you for understanding!

I was debating on how the conversation should go from there when he told me that he had to leave but would be adding my poetry to his reading list. I was let down somewhat but hey, now when some random stalker went on his profile they'd see my poetry on his reading list! That was even better than just his critique!

My ecstasy didn't last long however, because I remembered Shane. I had to find a way to break that guy. It was evident that my current method wasn't going to affect someone so idiotic.

Jerkpid_for_you: Did I push a few buttons girly?;)

I hated eveything about that guy. From his stupid winky face to his bad nickname.

Girlyoudontknow: I knew that your mind was too small to remember my name for more than five minutes!

Him: Nah, I remember Chloe. I just prefer calling you girly ;)

Me:  -_- Will it kill you to act like you have a brain?

Him: Nope. But it kills you every time I don't, girly.

Me: You have such bad taste. No wonder that Jules girl thinks you're just fooling around!

Oh crap. This was the danger in talking to this moron. I had to be careful about getting too personal else he got suspicious.

Him: Explains why I'm talking to you.

Of course, his small brain had missed it. I sighed in relief.

Him: Wait... what?

I'd spoken too soon. I decided to go with naive. That card did wonders with my dad. Imagine the possibilities with this idiot.

Me: What?

Him: What you just said...

Me: What did I say?

Him: About Jules?

Me: Who’s got a jewel?

Him: -_- You're entertaining you know that? Usually a person is happy to receive a comment on their work.

I was going to leave this be. But if he insisted, who was I to not blow off steam. Then, an idea struck me, literally out of nowhere.

Okay, not nowhere. I had actually started getting into this amazing story about some obsessed erotomanic girl who scared the shit of a guy and his friends with her professions of love. What were the odds of some girl that knew Shane cyber stalking him on wattpad and scaring the hell out of him while at it?

My mind went to work immediately, forming and plotting the story in my head. This had to be the answer to my Shane problem.  I already had all the advantage that I needed.

Me: You're entertaining as well Shane. Usually a person doesn't air out teacher's tires and get away with it.

Each second seemed a long hour as I waited for his reply. I had referred to something he'd done that very day at school thinking that nobody saw. But of course, it had to be in the period that I was ditching my Biology class, and I happened to see the whole thing.

His reply, though only three letters, might have been his best response yet.

Him: WTF?

A/N: So, there you have it. This was chapter 6! Sorry it took so long to update but I have a lot going on! Don't forget to vote and comment! And stop by my profile and check out some of my other works!

Thanks for answering th last question right.

@BeachBabe27

@JenniferFults

New Question: Has Evan ever written a story? If yes, what/who is it about?