Chapter 05-"Mixed Emotions"

Start from the beginning

"This is so annoying!"

"Where's Su-hyeok?" On-jo asked.

Jee-ah started to do a head count. She started to feel anxious when other than Su-hyeok someone else was also missing. "Has anyone seen Dahlia...?"

"Has anyone seen them?" On-jo looked at Cheong-san. "You were with Su-hyeok right?"

"They were both behind me, but..."

"Then where are they?"

"I don't know"

"Oh no..."

Jee-ah strided towards one of the tables and took a seat, her head laying on top while her arms covered them.

"Jee-ah..."

"Nam-ra... She's gone, again... I left her, again...."

"Both of them are strong fighters..."

Jee-ah wiped her tears away. "Yeah you're right. Sorry..."

"It's okay. You can cry... I won't judge"

"Thank you...." She gave her a sad smile.

~Timeskip~

A high pitched sound came from the speakers that caused everyone to cover their ears.

"Students and teachers of Hyosan High School" it started. The voice was all too familiar.

("Ms. Park...")

"I'm Park Sun-hwa, the english teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking people indiscriminately, so please find a safe place and seek shelter"

"And if any students or faculty hears this and is able- please call the police and the fire department" Her voice started to crack. "Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of the school, please get out. I repeat. Some students are..."

"Guys. You're okay, right? You're not hurt, right? I dont know-" She started to get teary eyed. "What's going on or what's happening. Still, find a safe place and hide"

"I'm sorry I could not be of any help. Don't get hurt okay? Let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?"

After hearing Ms. Park's announcement waterworks began. The mood went from being scared to being sad.

Just when Jee-ah thought she had calmed down, after hearing Ms. Park's voice she can't help but quietly cry. She sobbed as Nam-ra slowly carassed her back.

"Jee-ah, don't worry. Dahlia can take care of herself, plus I'm sure Su-hyeok is with her"

Jee-ah only showed her a soft smile, s her eyelids got droopy.

("Please be okay....")

~Timeskip~

"No, I wasn't bit. Really"

Jee-ah woke to the sound of I-sak's voice. "Nam-ra, what's going on?"

"I-sak's nose started bleeding. It seems that she was bit"

"What?!" Jee-ah went over to On-jo and I-sak. "I-sak were you bit?"

"I mean it. I really wasn't" She tried convincing the others.

"She was bit"

Na-yeon woke up from their voices. "Were you bit?" She abruptly stood up.

"No, i wasn't!" I-sak ran towards a mirror checking her face.