Chapter 04-"Outbreak"

Start from the beginning

"Dahlia!" The said girl looked up to who called her.

"Jee-ah. You're alright" She let out a sigh of relief as Jee-ah ran towards her about to hug her."

"Wait" She took a wet wipe out of her bag and wiped her bloody knife and hands. "Disgusting" she muttered.

"Oh my- Lia, your knee- it's bleeding!" Jee-ah covered her ears and started screaming, pacing back and forth. This caused the others to panick as well. The scene was rather chaotic.

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm fine. It's cool Jee-ah, it's cool. Calm down" Dahlia got her mini alcohol spray, sprayed it on her wound. She hissed, and used her handkerchief to tie it around her wound. "I tripped while running. Where's your balisong?"

"I...left it at home..."

"What?! You idiot! I told you to bring it for safety measures"

"Yea, yea. Lia, what's going on? What do we do?"

Completely forgetting that the weren't alone in the room, they heard a fake cough snapping them back.

"Oh right uh- these are my friends" Jee-ah started introducing them to Dahlia one by one. "Everyone, this is my sister-"

"Yang Dahlia" The others said her name together.

"Oop- looks like you got a mini fanbase here" Jee-ah playfully nudged her sister.

"Right... Hello, everyone...." Dahlia studied the room to get a better look of their faces. Her eyes met Su-hyeok's and gave him a brief nod in acknowledgement.

("Fatty, Friend of fatty, Four eyes, Ha-ri's brother, Spoiled brat, Chicken boy, friend of cheong-san, Firefighter girl, Friend of On-jo, Idiot, and Class prez)" Dahlia gave some of them nicknames to remember them better.

Her attention back to Jee-ah. "C'mon Jee, let's go" she took her arm.

"Huh? Wait- where are we going?" Jee-ah asked breaking from her sisters grasp.

"We're leaving."

"But-"

Dahlia inched closer to Jee-ah and whispered "I know they're your friends but, I don't think being part of a large group is the best at times like this"

Jee-ah looked at her classmates. "Please just give us a minute" and dragged Dahlia into a corner.

"Dahlia, you're not thinking this through.." Her sister didn't answer so she continued. "Can't we just stay with the group. Don't you think we'll be much stronger" Again no answer. So Jee-ah just went towards the others leaving Dahlia.

For Jee-ah, the idea of being part of a big group is a great since it involves working together. For Dahlia, however she only finds them nuisance since it'll only slow her down.

"We need to call emergency services. Dahlia you have your phone right?"

"Yeah but it's dead"

Everyone started rummaging through the desks to see if there was a phone. After some time I-sak found one. Dahlia just watched from the sidelines as her juniors were trying to unlock the phone. ("Dumbass")

They called but it seems that they didn't believe anything Cheong-san said.

"Can I borrow the phone?" On-jo gave Jee-ah the phone. "I'll try calling my mom. She's a doctor" After many attempts of calling, there was still no answer. "Fuck"

"Jee-ah what's wrong?" Asked Dahlia.

"It's mom. She won't answer her fucking phone"

When Dahlia heard this she started to get anxious. "Do you think...."