She straddled my lap and entered myself inside her. She turned her gaze to the by now crying 3 year old while she started bouncing up and down.

All I saw was this sickening smile on her face staring at my daughter while doing her sinful acts.

"This is what your Daddy gets and you are the one that did this"

"Dada!!"

"Daddy?"

"Daddy wake up!"

I jolted awake feeling 3 pairs of eyes staring right at me with cheesy grins on their faces. This made me smile back at the 3 bundles of joy right in front of me, "Dada are ou otay?" My 3 year old son Kayden asked me. "Yes I'm fine now little man." His smile got wider while my other 3 year old Jayden done the same. "Hows daddy's little princess" I tickled her tummy and she laughed loudly.

"Sid you seem quite, is there something on your mind bugs?" That seemed to have brought her out of her thoughts. "Yes dad I'm okay" I nodded taking a mental note to ask her about it later.

"I'm hungrwy" Jayden said.

"Then I guess we better go and feed you guys then, but first go and brush your teeth and wash your hands while I cook your breakfast"

With that they bolted out the door to their rooms.

I walked to my bathroom to start my daily routine.

***

I'm almost done making the kids and my breakfast. I'm making bacon and waffles

As I set the played down that's when three kids appeared out of nowhere staring at the food

I chuckled as they started to devour it without a second thought.

"After that guys go and freshen up and get ready for school"

I heard a chorus of yeses and I went share out my plate also.

We laughed as the kids talk to me about the shows they watch. Even though the kids were conceived under  poor circumstances, I still love them with all of my heart. They are the only ones that I have to keep me going.

"Good Morning" That familiar voice always sends shivers down my spine.

"Good Morning Mom" I say without looking up from my plate. Sidney, Kayden and Jayden all stayed silent, so I shot them a look urging them to say good morning back.