But nobody took the lighter from Nam-ra.

"You don't want it?" She asked.

Immediately after, Su-hyeok leaned over to her, grabbing the lighter from her hand.

"Light it" Dae-su told him.

***

I was leaning my head on Su-hyeok's shoulder as I looked at the fire they had made.

We were all sitting in a circle around it and Su-hyeok had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I was sitting in between him and Wu-jin.

On-jo and Nam-ra had blankets they had found here and even though Su-hyeok was desperate for me and him to share another one, I wasn't cold, so I didn't accept the offer.

Although now, as it was getting colder and colder I regretted my choice and my bare legs were not helping.

I started shivering and also rubbed my arms to make myself warmer.

Su-hyeok must have noticed my actions, since he started pulling off his jacket.

He handed it to me.

"Here. You need it more than I do" 

I smiled.

"Thanks"

Then I placed his jacket on my legs before he stood up.

He quickly ran to grab the last blanket and when he sat down beside me again, he wrapped it around my shoulders.

He wanted to give me the whole blanket, but I held up the edge of the blanket, signalling for him to share it with me.

He chuckled lightly, before letting me wrap it around his shoulders too.

After this he wrapped both of his arms around me, making me warmer.

I smiled, closing my eyes as I let my head rest on his chest while his resided on top of my head.

"Hey Dae-su" Su-hyeok suddenly broke the calm silence.

"Yeah?"

"How was your audition?"

Dae-su scoffed.

"They said I have to lose weight"

I rolled my eyes.

Shouldn't it actually only matter if you have a good voice?

Su-hyeok chuckled.

"Well, you're a good singer" He stated.

"Yeah. Sing for us, I wanna hear it" Su-hyeok continued.

"Just forget about it. I don't want to" Dae-su sighed.

"I actually really like that song." Joon-yeong said, slightly smiling.

"Is that so?" Dae-su straightened up.

"Mhm, yeah" Joon-yeong told him.

"Really?" Dae-su asked again.

"It's really nice" I added.

Dae-su smiled brightly, clearing his throat.

"You sing well" Su-hyeok nodded.

"It'll cheer us up" Wu-jin said.

Being convinced now, Dae-su started singing in his beautiful, soothing voice.

I listened to the song and felt safe for the first time in a while.

Soon, Ji-min joined in and sang with Dae-su, who smiled at her when she started.

One after another, the others started joining in as well.