Hiding

Y/n pov.

I came from kitchen with a vegetable soup for that Mr.Stranger. when I enter I saw him awake. I went towards him with the tray in my hand and put it on the nightstand.

Tae pov.

I wake up and found myself in different room and then I remembered what happen I look around and saw that some one treat my wound. I really don't know where I am right now. Suddenly door open revealing a girl.  She don't look like she is Korean. I again put my cold face and look at her and ask Who are you ? I asked she look at me and say.
? - Human she said and start laughing. Don't know how but a small smile came on my lips after seeing her laughing, but realisation hits me and I again put my cold face and again ask Who are you ? I said in cold tone.

Y/n pov.

Mr. Stranger ask me my name I look at him and said 'Human' and start laughing at my own joke. He ask me again and ask my name. I am y/n and I found you unconscious in the alley so I bring you here. Who are you Mr. Stranger I ask ? He look at me said don't you know me ?

If I know you then why would I ask  ? I said

Tae pov.

When she said she don't know me I was quite shock that she don't know me the Great "Kim Taehyung". I look at her and found her staring at me with big doe eyes. I think she is innocent I thought and decided to not tell he my real indentity

I am Taehyung I said and look at her...

Y/n pov.

I will call you Tae cause Taehyung is big name I said
Tae - Whatever I take my leave now thanks for treating my wound.
Y/n - I think you should stay her only tonight cause it's raining outside..

Tae pov.

I look outside the window saw its raining heavily a long sigh escape from mouth.
I think tonight I need to stay here only I thought and again sit down on bed

Y/n - here have this you will fell energetic..

I look at the soup it's look delicious but what if she mix poision in this

I look at the soup it's look delicious but what if she mix poision in this.. I thought 🤔🤔

Tae - I am not hungry. I said and suddenly my stomach make some noise cause actually I am very hungry...
I look down being embarrassed...

Y/n pov.

I giggled hearing his stomach making noise.
Y/n - you know I made this for you only you can eat this I didn't mix anything in this. I said put bowl in front of him..

Tae pov.

I thought for some moment and start eating and actually it was very tasty..

Tae - thank you for soup. I said
Y/n - wlcm😊😊. Now I think you should sleep.
Tae - where will you sleep ?
Y/n - don't worry about me I will sleep on couch Good Night...
Tae - hmm Good night..

Hey guys it's me your dear Author
I hope you guys like this part.
I will try my best to upload next part as soon as possible till then tace care
Byeee 😊😊