The Aftermath Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Pretty much" Mako began swimming over to her, followed by Asami "except someone forgot to ask her father if we could stay here"

"Yeah, but I smoothed it over with him. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

This made Elira laugh as she climbed out of the pool next to Korra "I'm defiantly using that from now on"

"Oh, I'm sure your dad will love that" Korra teased making Elira laugh again, fixing her ponytail as Pichi landed on her shoulder chittering.

Bolin climbed out of the pool next to them with Pabu on his shoulder" This is the greatest place in the world! Watch this, watch this"

He turned to the butler, speaking in a more formal voice " Fetch me my towel, good sir."

"Yes, Master ... Bolin" The butler grabbed a folded up towel and walked toward him.

"Master Bolin! Ha, I love this guy" He chuckled, Pabu climbing onto his head

"Now pat me dry." He held out his arms, grinning

"As you wish" The butler rolled up the towel and patted down Bolin as he moved to allow him to do that

"Don't forget Master Pabu."

"Wouldn't dream of it, sir" The butler put the towel over Pabu, who was still sitting on Bolin's head, and rubbed him dry. A moment later, Pabu's fur became bushy as he squeaked and Elira giggled.

"And also Miss El" Bo pointed to the airbender

"Certainly, sir" The butler turned to Elira, holding up the towel. "Miss?"

"That's okay, I can dry myself" Pichi jumped off Elira's shoulder as she placed her fists together, using her airbending to dry herself.

The butler cringed slightly, frowning as the gusts of wind ruffled his neatly combed hair, leaving it a mess.

As he turned around, Bolin and Elira laughed as they jumped into the water again right away and he scowled in annoyance.

"So, what do you have planned for us today? Let me guess, shopping, makeovers ..." Korra asked, looking somewhat dismayed as Asami swam over.

In the water, Bolin jumped onto Mako, pushing him into the water before raising his hand while speaking in an excited tone" Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!"

Mako returned the favour, pushing Bolin under the water as he yelped.

"I second that!" Elira laughed before squealing as the boys pulled her under the water by her ankles.

"I had something a little more exciting in mind." Asami smiled, climbing the ladder out of the pool, and turning her head to face Korra.

*

Asami ended up taking them to a race track. They sat in the stands watching two Satomobiles race around the circuit.

"Oh wow! That looks like a blast!" Elira exclaimed

"Pretty cool, huh?" Asami smiled

"Way cooler than a makeover." Korra grinned

"This is where Future Industries test-drives their Satomobiles. Ever been behind the wheel?"

"My uncle taught me a few years ago cause I wanted to try it out" Elira smiled

"The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear dog" Korra added, chuckling

"You want me to take you for a spin?" Asami offered "You and me vs El?"

The two girls turned to each other before looking at Asami grinning "Let's do it!/ You're on!"