Chapter Twenty-Five: Battle Approaches

Start from the beginning

"What's up is that I haven't talked normally with my girl for too long and that is unacceptable." He looks up at me and I smile gently. "Hi there beautiful," he whispers.

"Hi handsome." He spins us around and my nose touches his chest. His presses a kiss to my forehead, nose then my lips. It's all chaste and I revel in it. I don't know how many more of these I'll get. I drag my hand down his arm, my lips morphing over his in a time consuming lip embrace.

Kiss harder.

Fuck him again.

I choke on my spit and pull away, pressing a hand to Storm's chest. He holds my waist and I can tell he's worried. I shake my head when he calls my name. I look up at him.

"The girls. They startled me. Hormones, you know." I waved a hand with a fierce blush. He nods, a faint red coloring his cheeks.

Fuck him.

Hard.

"Not the time," I chastised and Storm raised and eyebrow. He looks mildly concerned so I speak up. "They keep saying I should fuck you but uh," I smacked my lips watching as Storm turns beet red. "It's not the time. So yeah."

A level of awkwardness settles until someone knocks at the door. It opens and we both turn looking like deer in headlights. Nova looks between us then raises her eyebrows. She crosses her arms looking suspicious.

"Why do you two look like you just got the birds and bees talk by your parents?" She questioned and I shook my head.

"No reason. We have to train now. Everyone's waiting." The other two nod and we leave for the training room. It's changed around with our parents talking with each other. Uncle Gray looks worried.

"Uncle?" I called and he looks up at me. "Are you okay?" Surprisingly, he shakes his head.

"It's Rin and Fey. Their job shouldn't have taken so long but they haven't been back yet. I'm worried for them."

Storm goes rigid beside me. "What? We need to get them." He says but Uncle Gray shakes his head.

"No. We can't. They're safer there anyway. Who's going to get them anyway? We all have a part to play here."

"Leave that to us!" Comes a booming voice. I look to the doors to see the elder guildmates of Fairy Tail. The Exceeds Pantherlily, Happy, and Carla with Auntie Wendy and Uncle Romeo.

"Romeo and I can get them. The Exceeds should be enough to fly us back as well. We should be back by the time the battle starts." Auntie Wendy says. Uncle Romeo puts a hand on Storm's shoulder with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry. Those Exceeds are the fastest. We all should be back and safe before you know it.

~Third Person P.O.V~

As promised, the three Exceeds, Wendy and Romeo ventured to the capital for the two adolescents for the final battle.

At the young wizards' guildhall, the kids and the parents trained hard for the battle against Tartaros.

Nashi and her father, Lucas and his mother, Storm and his father, Sylvia and her mother, Gale and his mother, Nova and both her parents.

Reiki and Rose decided to train further into the forest so they wouldn't hurt anyone in the town.

Sylvia grunted as she dodged past the third bubble of boiling water. She slid on her knees, using her hand to create a fist around her hand. It slammed into Juvia's gut making the woman stumble backwards. Sylvia didn't waste any time, she used a moved her mother used earlier, jumping into a spin to hit her mother downward with a kick to the face.

When she threw out a hand, Sylvia stopped, chest rising and falling. She walked over to help up her mother but at the last second dodged, bending back to avoid the sharp water blade. She held it for a second longer before moving backward continously from the repeated jabs from the water mage.

Juvia trips her daughter up, making her fall to the floor. She aims the water at the neck. "Good. Juvia is proud that Sylvia is improving but there needs to be more." She critiqued.

Sylvia narrowed her eyes and then, from root to tip, her hair went from blue to white. Her irises turned icy. As if in a different world, Sylvia bent back only to spring up and slice a water sword towards her mother's head. Juvia, a bit startled stumbles but regains her footing. Sylvia stops using water, going for hand combat, kicking at the arm defenses to weaken them. Just when she aims a left hook for the two arm defense on Juvia's right, she switches to the right, forcing a knee into the woman's right side.

That sends Juvia into Lucy. Both ladies fall and training for them stops.

"Mom! I'm so sorry!" Sylvia calls, hair fading. She helps up her mother while Lucas pulls his mother up. Juvia smiles at her youngest.

"Don't feel sorry. Sylvia did good. Juvia is proud of her." She says. Sylvia never understood why her mom spoke like that but she felt relieved anyway. Sylvia hugs her.

Just then a loud grunt echoes across the room.

All of them turn to Nova and her parents. Held to her father's chest, the girl forces her mother away and flips over her dad to shoot a blast his way. She pants but doesn't stop, fingers crackling. She moves with the lightning, grabbing her mother in a hold before slamming her to the floor harshly and following suit is her father who hits the floor seconds later.

All three of them are winded. Nova puts her hands on her knees leaning over.

"Gray, Natsu," Laxus speaks up suddenly, drawing attention to him. He sits up giving the two hard looks.

"They're ready for dragon force."