Capter 1

With a sight Lana listened to the discofox songs out of the eighties and ordered another tequilla sunrise for herself. Fuck this evening was going to get out of control and she knew it

But sometimes you're just allowed to have fun, right? Especially when your marriage had turned into violance and is on it's edge, just waiting to break completely', she thought by herself, before taking a long sip.

" Why so alone, beautiful Lady?" a well known raspy voice was behind her and made her body  shiver

"Well... You know why, Maguire.", she said, swirling around with a smirk on her face. "I am hiding from Josh who is desperately trying to get me to play truth or dare with them.

And I hope that you coming over to me isn't one of his stupid dares.", Lana said, raising her eyebrow at him.

" i would like to tell you otherwise really... but I must not tell lies, said Professor Umbridge. And you... are coming with me!" he just lifted her bridal stile and started to return to the others.

"I hate you so much for doing that, Sean.", she said but couldn't hold back a laughter doing so.

The last time someone carried her like that was Fred on their wedding day...but to be honest... Sean was much more gentle, as his masculine arms wrapped softly around her.

"I am still not gonna play with you that game. It's for teenagers, not adults." she made clear

" Come on queeny... don't be so boring... I bet Sean want a thank you kiss for carrying you through the room. so even if you want to play or not, I dare you to kiss him. Properly, not a Filmkiss understood?" Rebecca entered the conversation, her grin wider as expected.

"Sure. Normal thing going around kissing random guys.", Lana said defensively, because she didn't want to show them her real emotions.

She wasn't allowed to actually.

She was married and her feelings for Sean will not change that fact

."How can you even think that straight after all the drinks, LP? Just go with the flow.", Josh said.

"Don't act like you don't want to.", he added.

As confirmation for Josh's words she choked on the tequila sunrise Sean carried with him.

" How dare you Josh... better mind your own buissness in bed will you!" she snapped back but couldn't say that the words he said where ridiculous and that she not wanted to kiss Sean.

Because she wanted it... Hell she wanted to kiss him, maybe even more, so much her desire for him started to burn her inside out.

"Oh, I will.", Josh chuckled.

"enough of that.", Ginny said and gave her husband a glare.

She truly was like Snow white, always trying to keep the peace within the group.

"Give her an alternative dare, Bex.", Ginny said.

"No. These are not the rules!", Rebecca said.Lana on the other hand got fed up with the whole conversation and the alcohol in her blood didn't make it easy to think straight as well.Without a word, she turned to Sean, pressing her lips onto his like nobody was watching, but pulled apart within seconds.

"There was your kiss. Now shut up about this.", She said, actually regretting that she didn't kiss him longer.

" Lana.... Sorry, but this was a kiss? You kiss better even on set! So come over and kiss me right!" Sean deamanded with a unbelievable soft voice and catched her last minute, letting everyone chuckle.