Mare To Lakhon Hongey Tujhpar

     Main To Tere Saath Jeena Chhaahta Hun

****

A tear escaped her eyes when she said Qubool hai for the last time sealing her life with Faiz Khan her husband

Both Faiz and Rafiya signed the nikkah papers.

soon it was the time of Rukhsati and Rafiya was in the arms of her father and was crying hard as they were going to dubai after their Walim.

"Bass mera bacha yesa nahi rota, shh" Azaan, Rafiya father crassed her head and said softly controlling his tears.

Rafiya's father broke the hug and gave her hand in Faiz's hand and said "Apna jigar ka tukda tumha saup raha hoon Faiz beta, khayal rakhna iska"

"Ap fikar na kara phupha jaan Rafiya ko mai apni jaan sa bhi zada pyaar karunga aur kabhi uska ankh mai ansu nahi aana dunga" Faiz said honestly holding Rafiya's hand securely in his hand. {A/N: sorry but couldn't help and write some clich lines 😅😂}

Both Rafiya and Faiz sat in the car and moved towards Khan Villa. 

****

IN THE CAR

Rafiya was continuously sobbing and her ever sob was clenching Faiz's heart.

Having enough of it he pulled her in his arms and started creasing her head .

"Shh meri jaan bas kara roye nahi, plss" he said softly making her heart flutter.

She slowly wrapped her one arms around his torso and her other hand clutched his sherwani lighly. Slowly her sobs died and she had fallen asleep in the arms of the man who was he husband. 

Faiz saw her sleeping with a small pout and slightly chuckled, bringing her close to his heart. 

****