"sokka, wait! you shouldn't be eating strange plants." katara called to her brother, who was still drinking the liquid.

"it's very thirst quenching."

"i don't know...."

"suit yourself." he said, "senna?"

the girl nodded, knowing it was dumb to drink some random cactus juice but she was dying. sokka cut her a piece and she drank it, even giving some to stumpy.

katara watched the three drink the juice, slowly regretting ever letting them drink it. especially senna, out of everyone here, she was the one who could help keep everyone in check.

now she was gone and stoned in her own world.

after their 6th drink, the two began mumbling nonsense.

"drink cactus juice. it'll quench ya! nothings quenchier." sokka said, making senna giggle.

"it's a delicious quenchie drink!"

"ok, that's enough." katara said to the two, taking the cactus away from their hands and throwing it on the ground.

sokka looked away woozy for a second, then looked at toph and squinted, "who lit toph on fire?"

"she's not on fire, she's covered in water." the girl stared at her, wobbling back and forth.

"okayyy, give me stumpy." katara grabbed the animal who was also wobbling around, "they gave it to you too? ugh."

katara grabbed sokkas hand and tophs and toph grabbed sennas, continuing their journey.

"what's your name?" sokka asked the drunk girl, completely forgetting, "you're pretty."

senna blushed, "im se-an-a. well you're kinda cute too."

"huh." he blabbered to katara, "did you hear that? the pretty girl called me cute!"

"yup!" katara groaned, "im happy for you."

he turned back to the girl who was zoning off, "i like you. can you kiss me?"

senna nodded, katara eyeing the girl with an amused expression. sokka drunkenly smiled and leaned over to kiss senna but he missed her cheek and fell on her shoulder.

she cupped his face and lead him to her lips, where he kissed her. the kiss was pretty nice even if the two were drunk.

"mhmmm..." he said, in a dreamy haze, "can i do it again?"

the girl grinned, "of course..."

they kissed again, but this time he was more passionate, wrapping his hands around her body and pulling her toward him.

"ahem." katara cleared her throat, forcing the two to pull away.

senna glared at the girl and mentally flipped her off in her head, "what mom?"

"oh come on!" toph exclaimed, hands thrown up in the air, "no one wants to see that and i can't even see!"

senna rolled her eyes and kissed the boy again, they fell into the stand and bursted into a laughing fit.

suddenly, a huge cloud of dust formed out in the distance. senna looked at the cloud, "is that a penguin or a hot prince?"

"what? what is what?" toph asked the drunk ass girl.

sokka grabbed sennas arm excitedly, "it's a giant mushroom, maybe it's friendly!"

senna shook her head, "no it's a penguin! hi mr. penguin!"