Elena rolled her eyes when seeing the choices. Jeremy put a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing at Jensen's attempt at annoying Elena. One tie has been of cats, and the other was a regular black tie. "The black one, obviously." Elena replied.

Jensen mocked her when she had turned around. The door was knocked on, Jeremy opened it, only to try and close it again.

"I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box of stuff." Tyler's voice called from behind the door.

Elena handed him the box. "Right here. Please be careful."

"Yeah, careful with it, dick." Jeremy glared at him.

"Hey! Not now, ok, guys? Please?" Elena demanded.

"Don't either of you fucking start," Jensen demanded. "Elena's gonna start to lecture both of you."

"I'm fine. He's just being a punk." Tyler replied.

"I got your punk." Jeremy replied.

"Look, Tyler, maybe you should go. Tell your mom that I'll see her tonight." Elena told the boy.

Jeremy had gone to close the door, and when Tyler brought up his hand and stopped the door from closing, Jensen stepped closer to his brother. Tyler glanced back and forth between the Gilbert brothers before he looked back at Jeremy. "Hey. Would it make a difference if I told you I actually like Vicki?"

"Not even if you meant it." Jeremy closed the door.

Jensen swung an arm around his brother's shoulder. "We'll, that was lovely, little J."
¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Jensen nervously fiddled with his tie, continuing to undo and fix it. He had left earlier than Elena, wanting some time to himself.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Jensen forced a smile, nodding his head as he partly listened to the conversation. He had felt guilty when seeing the person look as though they expected an answer. "I'm sorry," he tells them, looking over their shoulder. "I'm just-I've got to go see someone."

Jensen then walked over, having seen Elena. Elena was with Stefan, Damon and Caroline.

"Could I borrow you're date?" Caroline asked Elena.

"I don't really dance." Stefan told her.

"Oh, sure he does. You should see him. Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all." Damon informed.

"Hey," Jensen spoke. "

Caroline continued to speak. "You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?"

"Hey, Jensen," she then looked at Caroline. "It's up to Stefan."

"Well, sorry, but I'm not gonna take no for an answer." Caroline grabbed the other's hand.

"I want to apologize to you for being such a world-Class jerk the other night when I tried to kiss you. There's no excuse. My therapist says I'm... Acting out, trying to punish Stefan." Damon speaks to Elena.

Jensen turned his head, a glare on his face. "You what?"

Elena removed the glass from his hand, placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine, Jensen, just go find Bonnie."

Jensen recalled how Bonnie was shaken the night of Tanner's murder. And Elena had caught Jensen going into everyone's room to check on them.
¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

"Hey, B," Jensen smiled, sitting down next to Bonnie, who sat at a table, alone.

"Hey, Jensen."

"How are you?" Jensen asked.

"I'm fine, bored," Bonnie forced a smile, she still looked frightened.

Jensen stood back up, extending his hand out to her. "Would you do,  me the honor, of being my dance partner, fair maiden?"

Bonnie smiled at him, placing her hand in his, she mocked in the same voice as he spoke. "It would be my honor."

"Can't believe you made me watch that," he replied. "It was so dumb."

"You fell asleep after twenty minutes. How would you know if it was entertaining?"

"Was it?" Jensen asked, as the two walked over to where everyone was dancing.
¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

The two had stopped dancing, both wanting to get a drink. They had seen Mrs. Lockwood scold a waiter as the candles weren't lit.

"Bitch," Bonnie whispered, as the woman walked passed them.

"See, with parents like that, it's not difficult to see why Tyler's such an asshole." Jensen commented.  Bonnie had looked at a candle, closely staring. "Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah," she lied, going to lead Jensen away before she and he saw one candle suddenly lit. Bonnie turned around, seeing the rest of the candles behind her light as well.

"What the hell?" Jensen asked, confused.

Bonnie smiled. "It was me."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Bonnie had told Jensen about the candles that she had light, and the one before , earlier this night.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ᴴᴱᵞ ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ, ᴴᴱᵞ ˢᴵˢᵀᴱᴿ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

{1180}
Jensen: *being the one everyone trust*