"Lauren just texted me saying she's parking."

"Oh."

"Bitch don't start. Today is about me, you can be annoying tomorrow, Robyn."

"Maybe if you would've let me smoke before hand, I would be a bit more jolly."

"You need some dick." I scoffed.

"I have my rose, I'm good in that area. I actually bought you one for your birthday because I know you're not getting much action either."

"You don't know what I'm getting." And with that, she stood up walking away, I'm assuming to go meet with her lil friend.

It's not that I don't necessarily want Nika to have other acquaintances, I'm just very protective.

Yes, She is older than me by a couple months but to me she's like a delicate baby cub and I don't trust many people who come into her life. I'm usually the one left to pick up the pieces when people in general, do her fucked up. She sees the good in everyone and in every situation and to me, that's her downfall.

"Come on, Robyn."

"Coming miss sassy pants!"

As I approached them both at the front desk, I see not only one midget but two, which made me instantly frown.

"Hi I'm Lauren, you must be Robyn? Nini talks about you all the time." She reached her hand out.

Who the fuck is Nini?

Onika instantly shot me a knowing look. One of them looks your mama gives to you when y'all are out in public and you've touched something.

"Yes, I'm Robyn, nice to meet you." I shook her hand back. Luckily I keep hand sanitizer in my purse.

"Ok ladies the masseuse will be ready to see you shortly. You can all follow me to the room."

Entering the massage area, there were three beds, and each bed with had our names on it with a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and a glass of champagne.

"Ms. Knowles made sure to get you all the deluxe package, so after massages, you will be escorted to the salon where you will receive your manicures and pedicures, and any waxing, if needed. After that, she got you all vouchers to eat at our built-in restaurant next door, where we serve the best Italian cuisine. When I return to the front desk, I'll be sure to send the voucher link via text so that you'll be able to look at the menu ahead of time.

Before the masseuses arrive, you ladies can undress and put on the custom white robes hanging on the door to your left. You can temporarily put your belongings in these spa bags that you can take home with you. Any questions?" She handed each of us a large blue tote bag.

"Not at all, thank you for everything!"

"Of course, you ladies enjoy." The secretary proceeded out the door, giving us our privacy.

"Wow. I don't deserve Beyoncé." Nika said, pouting.

"Why not? You said y'all both spoil each other. It's your birthday, so I hope you weren't expecting a gift card and a trip to ihop sweetie." Laron said.

"I know but I told her that I didn't want anything for my birthday and she still made sure to make my day memorable."

"Well get used to it Nini, Solo and I have been together for 2 years now and I still get princess treatment. Her love languages are acts of service and physical touch so it only makes sense. You know my birthday was a couple days ago, so although we celebrated privately, Solange still managed to go all out. She took me to Dubai for three days."