• Chapter 4 •

Green eyes were welcomed with blurred surroundings, blurs of colors he'd never seen before in such a display.

Izuku squinted in an attempt to see at least one visible shape, but he didn't have any luck.

He shifted onto his hands, feeling something soft slip off his back while under his palms was a plush feeling. He figured out he was in a bed.

Over to his left, he could make out a nightstand. He reached over to attempt to feel his glasses, which happened to be successful.

He grabbed them and slid them on his face, his vision becoming clearer to finally make out his surroundings.

He looked over to his right to find a familiar blond sleeping next to him.

"Kacchan?" Izuku softly questioned to himself, before connecting all the dots together.

"Kacchan!?" Izuku exclaimed before accidentally falling off the bed.

The sudden thud woke Katsuki up instantly, "What the hell?" He crawled over the bed to find Izuku on the floor, he couldn't help but give a little laugh, "You okay?"

The greenette instantly got on his feet, "W-Where am I?"

"My bedroom. You fell asleep while we were hanging out so I figured I'd have you stay over for the night. There's no guest room and my parents would kill me if I went into their room so I let you sleep in my bed. I would've taken the couch but you wouldn't let go of me when I carried you into bed."

"O-Oh... I'm sorry about that. Y-You could've woke me and I would've just gone home. I-I don't want to be more of a bother than I already am." Izuku struggled to say and he purposely kept his eyes away from Katsuki.

"Who said you were a bother? I would've kicked your ass out of the house if you were a bother. I don't mind."

Izuku stood there for a while, finally deciding how to get himself out of this situation. He made a beeline for the door, "Well, I better get going. Thank you for having me. Bye!" He exclaimed as he exited the bedroom.

Katsuki hopped out of bed and followed, "Woah, wait a second! Izuku!"

Katsuki grabbed Izuku's wrist, causing the greenette to stop and look back at the blonde.

"It's... Still pretty early. You don't need to leave right away. Besides, you have no way to get back to your apartment. Four Eyes drove you here, didn't he?"

"Y-Yeah... But I can just... Take the bus back to my-"

"No."

"No?"

"Why the hell would you take the bus when my damn car works again? Look, why don't I prepare us some breakfast and then I'll drive you back to your place. Seems like a better plan, don't you think?"

Izuku blushed, "I-I guess."

"Great. You can make yourself comfortable in the living room while I make breakfast for us." Katsuki left for the kitchen, leaving Izuku behind, speechless.

What is happening...

Ochaco had been awake for only a few minutes, already scrolling on her phone, still in bed with messy hair, half-open eyes, and a bit of drool on her lips.

She may have drank too much last night. Who knew spiked fruit punch could make a girl do crazy things. All she remembered was climbing all over Tenya, Ashido and Eijiro making out in a closet, and Denki peeing from the balcony.

With all the craziness, she had completely forgotten about-

The brunette was alarmed when she heard the door unlock and open, shifting her head to see who was entering her apartment. Through her sleepy eyes, she could make out her roommate thanks to his unique green hair.