Game

Sorry it's been awhile! You know the usual blah blah school blah blah life blah blah lazy blah blah writers block. Yup.

Here's the next chapter.

__________________________

Game

(T.S.pov)

"Taylor I.... Want you to go to my game tomorrow."

I blink and stared at him. For a second I thought he was gonna say something else. He's running his hands through his hair and looking at the ground.

"Oh. Um sure Taylor. But I have to warn you, I don't know much about soccer."

"Thanks Tay. It means a lot to me. "

We head back to our hotel in silence. For the first time since we've met the silence is awkward. It may be because we both knew he was gonna say something else or maybe I was getting too a head of myself. Whatever it was I didn't like it.

We reach my door and he leans in to peck me on the lips. He promises to call me, to give me instructions to the field and then he leaves.

I walk into my room almost empty. I promised myself that after the game I would tell him myself. If only I could find some strength.

**BE**

I was sitting on the sidelines for Taylor to play. I brought Austin since he really loved sports. I watched as Taylor stretched and talked with his teammates. And as if he could feel me staring he turned to look at me. He gave me a charming smile and went back to speaking with his teammate. I noticed the Jonas guy was staring at me. I think his name was John. Or maybe Joe? I don't know but it was weird. He winked and I quickly turned away. I have to stay away from him.

The game started and I watched as Taylor ran with the ball. Another guy was chasing after him and I was worried he would tackle him. Wrong sport Taylor. I tried to figure out how the game worked and watched as Taylor passed the ball to Joe. Joe quickly kicked to ball and it landed in the net! Or is it goal? Whatever it is I stood up and cheered with everyone else.

*BE*

Taylor's team won 5-3. Two of the goals were made by Taylor and the other three by Joe. I was waiting by the end of the field, looking for Taylor. Austin was in line at the snack bar trying to buy some chili fries.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" I turned and saw Joe smirking at me. His hair was damp with sweat and he had a bag slung over his shoulder.

I didn't answer him and turned to look for Taylor.

"Why are you being so cold? Let me guess, Lautner told you to stay away from me."

I still had my back to him as I tried to ignore him. I knew I was being rude but the smell of trouble was practically bouncing off him. Or maybe that was his sweat.

"Typical. You know I could be a nice guy to talk to but I guess you already have me pinned as a bad guy. Whatever. Your loss." I didn't turn but I herd him walk away.

I finally saw Taylor headed towards me. A smile broke through my face and I ran to him. He opened his arms and caught me. He whirled me around and smiled big at me. I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. We broke free when a couple of his teammates whistled at us.

"Hello blue eyes."

"Hi." I said, I got lost in his eyes as always. "Great game. You did amazing."

"Thanks. That means the world to me." He chuckled.

We herd a throat clear and turned to see Austin standing with fries in his hands.

"Not that this isn't romantic but you are in the middle of a park."

We laughed and agreed to go out to lunch.

__________________________

Kinda short I know.

I wrote another fan fiction but it's gonna be on hold till I get more of this and Look After You done. But if you can please go check it out it would mean the world to me. It's called Sad Beautiful Tragic. It's a Larry/Haylor story. So yeah go check that out.

And remember to VOTE VOTE VOTE! And

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

Thanks for reading!

aNerdbyChoice_13