Hidden.

(Alone's P.O.V.)

  Selozar, Uleanra, and I rushed through the forest, moving as fast as we could go. Well, at least tried to. We couldn't move as quickly as I'd like to the IDIOTS blubbering.
  I scoffed and rolled my eyes as Uleanra ran wildly ahead smelling something in the air while Selozar desperate tried to cling to the leash holding him while also accidentally tripping on the leash and getting tangled in it every few feet.
If this was any other time I'd teach those idiots a lesson but there were more important matters on our hands at this moment. It seems a little toy of mine somehow managed to slip away right behind my back.

(Y/N)

Some ugly disgusting creatures thought they could step foot in my house and steal my property. I don't care who they were I'd kill them all. (Y/N) was all mine afterall and no one else could take that away from me. They'd have to kill me first, as if they could. I'm to other worldly. The second best thing next to meat god.

Suddenly Uleanra started acting strange. Well, stranger then usual . He stopped abruptly refusing to go forward anymore and instead went back to spinning in that same spot making his leash to tangle on a branch and Selozar fling into the dirt like the idiot he was.

"This sucks..." Selozar groaned as he lifted himself up from the ground once more. I didn't respond to his whining. Simply trying to block out his pathetic noise. I was too busy focused on the bigger matter at hand.

  Hidden far beneath the overgrown bushes and trees was a strange looking building. We've all lived here for a fews years and we've seen almost every nook and cranny of these woods but this building wasn't here before. This little mission might've been more difficult then I originally assumed.

(Y/N) why did you have to be such a difficult toy.

(Selozar P.O.V.)

Not only was I on edge due to (Y/N)'s disappearance. Alone was acting quite irrationally. He wouldn't listen to a word I said, he almost acted as he couldn't hear me at all. Barely giving me a reaction whatsoever.

Didn't he realize he was acting stupid? This was only going to get us in more trouble if he kept on it.

This was like the time he accidentally misplaced his sword and tore apart everything in his path with his bare hands. Only to randomly remembered he had stabbed it in the turkey we were eating while ranting about how dumb I was.

Not only that I'm sure he already noticed that I got another weird growth spurt. Which couldn't be good news for me.

We searched around the weird building only to find a locked door. I was going to tell Alone we should try to enter quietly, but he already started beating the doorknob off with the hand of his sword.

I let out a sigh as I walked in behind him.

(Y/N) please just be okay. I don't think I'll be okay without you here.

((Y/N)'s P.O. V.)

Oh boy were you having the time of your life! This place was fun! The weird monster thingy brought you to this lab looking place that felt oddly familiar. Maybe you've been here before?

Scientist brought you all the snacks you liked and let you watch TV all you want and there were others here as well. Though apparently you weren't allowed to speak to them.

Nevertheless. this was amazing! You decided to stay for another episode of 'Hello Kitty', though you'd need to tell them you needed to get back home soon. Maybe you could even bring back a few snacks for Alone and Selozar.

You're sure they'd like that! They'd be very proud of you.