Walkers were pouring into the yard of Terminus while they ran, and Amelia slowed down seeing the door of a room that she had plenty of memories in. She stopped, eyeing the door with hesitation, buildings on fire in her line of vision.

"Amelia! Come on," Daryl had noticed her absence and saw her watching the closed door.

"Go save your people. I have something I need to do." And with that she turned and ran, sprinting to the door and avoiding bullets as Terminus people shot down walkers.

When she reached the door, her hand stopped above the handle when she heard the shuffles from the other side. She turned her head to the right, seeing a walker coming at her and instantly ducked under its flailing arms. Using the butcher knife, she hacked off its arms, rendering it useless in any attempt of escaping her grasp, and held it in front of her, the walkers back to her stomach. It twisted its decomposed head to try and take a bite, but Amelia held it steady.

Whilst holding the walker, she kicked open the door and began walking in, the walker being used as a shield for the instant onslaught of bullets leaving the automatic rifle belonging to the right hand man of Gareth.

She heard the click of the magazine being empty and pushed the walker forward, it toppled on top of him, making him yell as he wrestled with the walker. Amelia threw the knife to the floor and grabbed the hair of the walker, holding its mouth to his face. Her plan was very flawed and she knew that since the skin from the walker's head was beginning to peel off. He whimpered as its teeth gently grazed against his cheek, Amelia's foot stepping on his hand to prevent him from fighting back.

"My bag. Where is it?" She demanded, ignoring the way the blood was spilling onto her hands from the walker as he tried to inch his head away from it.

"I-In the corner. I'm sorry! I was just doing what I was told." He pleaded, begging with Amelia for her not to dig the fresh walker's top teeth into his face.

"So am I."

And with that, Amelia stood up dropping the walker on top of him and stepping to the side. Her feet left it's position of holding his hands down as soon as the walkers teeth first penetrated his skin.

It was easy getting her bag and leaving while he screamed. Of course she didn't have much of a choice considering if she stayed she would die since his screams would draw walkers, but his screams of pain faded out to nothing as she exited the door. As she left, she could see Glenn and Daryl pressed against a container, avoiding being seen by the walkers pouring past.

Amelia ducked behind a bench and crawled under it to the next closed container. Prying it open with her knife wasn't the easiest of tasks, and she chucked it to the side to reach into her bag and grab something else, but a hand on her shoulder made her spin around and get ready to shove away the walker that was there.

It wasn't a walker however, instead it was Rick, standing there with Daryl and Glenn. She could see some of the rest of his group nearby, all ducked behind the container still.

"We need to go," Rick whispered harshly, and Amelia stared blankly at him before finishing her dig in her bag for a gun.

She turned her head to the side, covering her eyes with the inside of her elbow as she shot the lock mechanism. The doors instantly shot open, knocking Amelia to the side as they hit her. A man stood there, angered, and glared at Amelia.

"The fuck took you so long? I've been in there for ages," he spat, towering over her slightly as she just looked up at him.

It was hard to keep her face emotionless when the main thing that scared her was towering over her. She adjusted her bag, saying a 'sorry dad', and he turned to Daryl and Rick.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked, squaring up to them slightly.

"They helped me Dad." Amelia spoke and felt her heart rate jump when his head whipped back to look at her.

"You shouldn't of got yourself in a position where you needed it," he grunted, snatching the gun from her hand and checking how many bullets where left.

Amelia didn't dare tell him that that was the exact position he was in since he needed her to get him out, but the mere humour of it was enough for her to keep quiet.

"We're leaving. You're welcome to join us," Rick spoke up, turning around swiftly and leaving, Daryl hesitantly following after.

Amelia looked up to her father, who just rolled his eyes with a scoff and jogged after the men, leaving Amelia to quickly run after them.