HARUTO P.O.V

(Flashback)

"I know bu-" she cut me off by kissing me.

I pushed her away after some minutes after realizing that shes really kissing ME!

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!?"

She just looked down.
"JAEHEE!! Y/N AND ME ARE DATING!, WHAT IF SHE SAW THIS SHIT?" I yelled.

"What!? You guys are dating?!" She asked.
"Yeah! And whats so surprising you?" I said.

"I thought you liked me and not her because everytime you were with me and not her. When you were with me i felt something that is really so beautiful and then i realized that i liked you!" She said.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" I said.

"Im sorry" she said.
"Yes, you should be sorry!" I rolled my eyes.

"Dont let y/n know this!" I said.

(End of the flashback)

Ever since y/n came in the class with doyoung shes not looking at me. Not even once.

'Did she saw we were kis- ahhh' i shook my head.

"Whats wrong haruto" jaehee asked.
"You better shut your mouth!" I said.
"Im sorry" she said.
"As if i care" i muttered.

~

The bell rang and i rushed to y/n. Jungwoo and yuna didn't come today, most of the students didn't come and we were only i, y/n, doyoung and jaehee.
(Not in the class)

"Hey y/n! Lets go eat!" I said.
She nodded slowly. She was not even smiling at me like she always do.

(At cafeteria)

"Lets sit there, just us two" i said the last words looking at doyoung.

"Doyoung join us" y/n said and grabbed his wrist and went to the sits, leaving me alone.

"Whats wrong with her? *sigh*
Did she saw us? No, it cant be. I did nothing wrong. Why are you even talking about that?" I said to myself.

~

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The bell rang and everyone started to pack their bags.

Haruto was in the washroom, so there were only y/n, doyoung and jaehee. Other students were gone.

Y/n and doyoung were still packing their bags and jaehee was waiting for them.

"You don't have to wait for me, im going alone." Y/n said while packing her bag.
"Okay" jaehee said and left.

The lots of dust was coming from the window because there was a building constructing beside the school.

"Ahh, i think something went in my eyes" y/n said.
"Oh let me see" doyoung came closer and was trying to get out the small thing out of her eyes.

"Slowly"

HARUTO P.O.V

I washed my hands and went to the class.

The class was empty but there was only y/n and doyoung.

'What the heck they're doing'

I went to doyoung and pushed him away from y/n and punched him on his face.

"Haruto! What you're doing!?" Y/n asked.
"What am i doing? WHAT YOU WERE DOING?" I raised my voice.

"Look, you're misunderstanding" she said.
"What? Im not! I clearly saw him kissing you!" I said.

"What? No!" She yelled.
"Haruto, you're really misunderstanding" doyoung said.
"Don't even talk to me" i said.

"I said that i saw him kissi-" y/n cut me off.
"DID I EVEN UTTER A WORD ABOUT YOU AND JAEHEE KISSING IN THE MORNING!!?" Y/N Yelled.

So she really saw us?

"I-i can explain" i said.
"I don't need any explanation, doyoung lets go" she said.

I held her arm "y/n you are misunderstanding, i dont even like her, i only like you, i only LOVE you, only you" tears started to fall on both of us's eyes.

She pulled back her arm harshly and left with doyoung.

"Y/n i love you"

Hello, this was chapter 23 and i dont know how much im chapters im going to do. Im getting so good ideas but i think you dont like it 😆

Vote and comment.

Bye~

Stream jikjin 🏎🏁