rumors

Y/N P.O.V

I Woke up so late today and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. I wore my school uniform and brushed my hair. I put on the ring given by haruto and went downstairs.

"Ms.baek?!" I yelled.
"Yeah?" She aksed.
"Im getting late!! I'll eat breakfast at the cafeteria later!!" I yelled.
"Y/n eat something-" i cut her of bye going outside the house.

I quickly wore my shoes and started running to the bus stop. If i get more late, ill miss the bus. I groaned.

I running and running, i bumped into someone causing them so fall.

"Im really sorry!" I bowed continuously.
He was still on the ground. I checked the time
"Ahhh im getting late. Im so sorry im not able to help you! Im sorry" i bowed to the boy and started running again.

~

As i entered the class all were looking at me and then gossiping something. I can hear some gasps of the students and can hear that they were saying something.

"Look y/ns here!" "Yeah" "shes so shameless" "ewww why were we friends before" i can hear some laughs.
"Look at her my god she dont even deserve a handsome guy like haruto"
"Hahahah yeah"

At this point i got very angry and went near them.

"Excuse me what did you say?!" I asked the girls, raising an eyebrow.
They kept quiet.
"Are you gonna keep your mouth shut like that?" I aksed and scoffed.
"Shut up we wont talk to nonsense people like you!" One of the girl said.
"And you know what, half of the school knows about you!" Another girl said amd they both started to laugh.

"Whats so special in it? Ofc they know about me because im pretty" i said and rolled my eyes.

They both started to laugh again.

"I mean about YOU" she said the 'you' louder.
"And YOUR TWO DADS!" The Another girl said and started to laugh harder.

WHAT THE FUCK?!! HOW DID THEY KNOW THIS? WAIT- NO, HELL NO, Y/N DONT EVEN THINK... THAT HARUTO TOLD ALL OF THEM!

I was lost in my thoughts. One of the girl pushed me away and i was about to fall but someone held my arm.

"You okay?!" Doyoung asked.
"Yeah" i said in a dull voice.
"What happened? Why did she push you!?!" He asked as he looked at the girls with fire in his eyes.

"D-doyoung do u know wheres haruto?" I asked.
"Umm no" he said removed his hands off of me. *sigh*
"Okay" i said and sat in my seat.

Doyoung came and sat beside me. I can see that he was looking at me.
"Do you know whats happening in the class?" I asked him.
"Y-yeah" he said and looked down.
I sighed and stand up and headed out of the class and doyoung was behind me.
"Doyoung can you please stop coming behind me, ik that you are!" I said.
"Okay?" He said. He pointed something behind me making me confuse.

"You cant go anywhere now as i am taking class!" The english teacher said and left to the class.
"Tsk" i groaned and saw haruto going to class and jaehee was behind him. But haruto looked so pissed. *sigh*

We went inside the class and some of them were looking at me and making weird faces at me. I rolled my eyes and went to take a sit. I saw haruto looking me but i focused at the teacher.

The teacher throw a chock piece at haruto and it went straight on his forehead. Wow what a shot but i think i should be sad. "Ouch" he groaned. "Focus on studying english not y/n's face!" She said. My face was heating up, more like blushing. I looked away and stared out of the window.

YOU'LL BE MINE || HARUTO FANFICजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें