Ch3: Baby Making

Yellow. That was the color of the walls that surrounded Latus. There was a red windowsill on the right wall, right beside Longus' guitar stand.

'OH MY GOD WHAT AM I DOING HERE?' Latus started hyperventilating.

"Latus, I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable," It was as if Longus had read his mind. "We can move to sofa, if it's okay with you."

Turns out, Longus did have a favour from Latus. But it wasn't copying his homework. He was unable to understand a meth concept.

Latus Rectum.

So he wanted Latus to help him out.

"It's completely okay! Don't worry, I'm not uncomfortable at all." said Latus, trying his best to ignore the fact he was sitting on Longus' bed. LONGUS' BED.

Longus opened his books, while a horny Latus wished those were his skinny legs.

"Why did we consider the equation of this stupid parabola as x²=-4ay and not x²=4ay?" Longus whined, visibly exasperated. It had already been an hour, and Longus was still stuck on the first question.

"Oh, you silly goose! That's because the parabola is opening downwards." Latus giggled. He didn't mind his friend(much to his dislike) taking so long to understand a simple concept. In fact, he was more than happy to spend time with the yummy-yummy boy.

"Oh, of course!" Longus gasped in joy. He extended him arms and pressed Latus to his chest.

"Thank you." He whispered in Latus' ear, causing his shaft to harden. They were pressed against each other- dick to dick, and nipple to nipple. Latus' face was completely red. He could hear Longus' heart beating faster, just like his own.

"L- Longus..." Latus gently pushed himself away from him, reluctantly. He was still new to these gæ feelings.

But Longus couldn't think straight. After all, his sword was erect. He pressed his lips onto Latus', feeling his sexy cheeto breath mingling with his own garlicky one.

With his hands on either side of Latus' shoulders, he gently pressed him down to the matress of the bed, without breaking the sensual kiss. Latus let out a moan he never thought he could and Longus lost all sense of reasoning. He took off his shirt and stared down at the flushed latus lying on his bed breathing hard. He kissed his neck and started going down to his chest. Latus lent out a whimper and Longus looked up as if to ask for permission to continue. Latus found this gesture extremely adorable similar to a puppy asking for permission to get a treat. Latus nodded and that was all Longus needed . He continued down and opened his pants. Latus's dick standing up in all its glory. Longus could not control himself and kissed his shlong. This let out another moan from latus which made Longus loose control. He grabbed his sword with his hands and started giving him a blowjob. Latus had never felt such pleasure in his life before. He couldn't control his moans shivering from the pleasure. Soon he couldn't control and cummed a lot. Latus had never been in this state of pleasure before.

"Oh.... OH YES LONGUSSSSS...." Latus' moans were silenced by Longus' sexy kiss. He could taste his orgasm and Longus' breath. Cum and garlic tasted amazing!

Longus stopped his movements.

"I- I never told you to stop, you baka! Get your lips to work already. That's the only impressive thing you do. Hmph!"

Longus was surprised at Latus' words. But he liked that side of him. Latus was a dandere in the streets, tsundere in the sheets. Longus was even hornier now.

Longus grinned devilishly as he grabbed Latus' cock-a-doodle-doo. Latus groaned when he felt Longus' movements slow down.

"Latus," Longus' voice was raspy. "What is the definition of a Latus Rectum?"

"You imbecile!  I'm not gonna answer that question for you!"

"I'm not gonna touch you until you answer my question. I can wait all day, darling."

"T- The chord through a focus parallel to the conic section directrix..." Latus mewled when a satisfied Longus rubbed the thicc dicc faster.

"Good.  Now suck me, you little slut!" Longus shoved his Longus Jr. in Latus' mouth.

Mmm mmm, the flavors were melting on his tongue. Longus came in his mouth, spilling his nectar in Latus' pie-hole.
Suddenly, Latus' pink panties (Latus' father didn't know about them, because pink and panties are gæ) were pulled down all the way till his knees. Longus placed both of Latus' thighs on either side of him and aimed his little friend at Latus' shithole. A shudder crept up Latus' spine when he felt Longus' divine girth in him.

"Do you like it, Latus?"

"I- It's not like I hate it! You moronic raccoon! You pathetic horny alien!"

Longus further thrusted into Latus, earning a loud moan from him.

"C- Condom, Longus." Latus breathed out the words.

"Don't have one. Don't worry, it's not like you're gonna get pregnant."

Latus nodded feverishly and reached out to kiss Longus.  Longus finished by coming into Latus' poophole, triggering a second orgasm from Latus.

As Longus slowly pulled out, gasping, Latus immediately flipped him over.  Latus was now on top of him.

"We're not done yet."