There little family moment to broken when Afaf informed them that the Qazi sahab has arrived downstairs and is calling the bride. Azaan and Fariya wiped there tears as well as rafiya's and moved downstairs. 

****

Here downstairs Faiz was impatiently waiting for his love to come down. He was busy in his own thoughts when he saw the love of his life coming, looking utterly beautiful in her light pastel green and silver color gown. 

Her dress was matching with his pastel green color sherwani. Her head was bowed down and on her sided there were her parents and back of them was afaf coming down with them. 

The feeling when you feel when your heart finally founds his peace is what i am feeling now, seeing my amour coming towards myself to forever become mine

In these 5 years i have lost all the hopes of having a future with her when i came to know that she doesn't want to marry me....but now seeing her becoming mine, calms my burning heart. 

flashback

Faiz- 23 yrs 

Rafiya- 18yrs

18 yrs old rafiya was sitting in her room and watching k-dramas.. when her ammi knocked on the door. 

"Rafiya beta mai andar aa jayun" Fariya begum said 

"Arre ammi ayaiya na... apko knock karna ki zarurat nahi hai" Rafiya said to which her ammi smiled. 

"Rafiya huma apsa kuch zaruri baat karni hai" Ammi said 

"ji boliya ammi"

"Beta apko faiz kaisa lagta hai" Rafiya begum said directly coming to the point 

"faiz bhai... woh toh aacha hhi hai" Rafiya replied being a little confused and why her mom is suddenly asking about faiz bhai...

"Beta yesa nahi... mera matlab hai ki kya ap faiz sa nikkah karengi?" 

"kyaaaa" Rafiya shouted as soon as she heard her ammi's words 

"ammi apna yesa socha bhi kaisa ki mai faiz bhai sa nikkah karungi... kabhi nahi.... ammi apna dekha nahi faiz bhai kitna reserved rehta hai... kisi sa baat nahi karta aur toh aur mughe toh bas har waqt ghurta hai ya fir danta hai... maina usna shaadi nahi karni" Rafiya said making Fariya sigh as she knew that this time rafiya was adamant. 

All this was informed to faiz and his heart broke into million piece... so he went to abroad to get some peace... 

Flashback ends 

All these years i had a dream of marrying her which is finally coming true. My thoughts broken when the qazi asked my consent. 

"Faiz Khan wald Firoz Khan kya apko Rafiya Ahmed wald Azaan Ahmed ka saath nikkah 5 lakh mehar ka saath Qubool hai?"

("Faiz Khan son of Feroz Khan do you accept Rafiya Ahmed daughter of Azaan Ahmed with 5 lakh mehr?)

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

Then the Qazi moved towards the other side of cloth and asked her 

"Rafiya Ahmed wald Azaan Ahmed kya apko Faiz Khan wald Firoz Khan ka saath nikkah 5 lakh mehar ka saath Qubool hai?"

(Rafiya Ahmed daughter of Azaan Ahmed do you accept Faiz Khan son of Feroz Khan with 5 lakh mehr?)

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

The moment she said qubool hai my heart was exploited with joy. I felt as i was the most lucky person on earth. 

Seeing her signing the nikkah papers i was feeling like i am on top of the world, finally she had became MRS. Rafiya Faiz Khan. 

The love of my life, The ruler of my heart and The queen of my world.

****

Asslam o alikum, Hello guys

hope you all liked the first chapter 

IK this is a small chapter, but i promise i will try to write next chapter long!!

Till that stay tuned!!

And if possible pls give shoutout to my book.

Stay safe !!

Peace Out!!