|| Chapter XXII ||

Start from the beginning

The Traitor fell into a thinking state, as though trying to formulate a scenario where my sister could have lost.

"Todoroki, huh....." Dabi muttered.

"Got to say, your sister's quite the beast," Kurogiri replied. "Well, it was to be expected. After all, she possesses (L/N) blood."

"What quirks does my sister have?" I asked the Traitor.

They looked at me questioningly. "What..... quirks? The same as yours, right?"

"Has she awakened any of the Lineage Powers?"

"The what?"

"Lineage Powers. Not everyone awakens those," I replied disinterestedly. "There's 4 of them. Izanami, Izanagi, Amaterasu and Susanoo. I currently can use both the Izanami and the Amaterasu. I cannot use the Izanagi, and I don't even know what the Susanoo is about."

"Wait, hold on. This is too much information at once," they replied hastily. "So like, you're asking me if she has awakened these powers?"

"Simply put, yes."

"I have absolutely no idea," they said amiably. "Yui-san does not tell others much about her quirk, and everyone in class thinks that memory manipulation is the only quirk that she has. Heck, even I didn't know there were so many other variations of the (L/N) quirk....."

"There's a high possibility that Yui won't awaken any of these Lineage Powers," I replied. "Besides, I've tried with all my might to try and use the Izanagi. But I just can't seem to do it. It's impossible to test out, as well."

"What exactly is this Izanagi you keep talking about?" Shigaraki asked curiously. "What the hell did you use when you first battled me, then? When I was stuck inside the infinite loop?"

"That was Izanami," I corrected him. "Binding your opponent in a shared conscious. Basically an infinite loop. But the Izanagi is different.

It's used for capturing a moment in reality, and then going back to it in case you lose your life."

Shigaraki blinked.

"Come again."

"It gives me a second chance at life," I replied in simpler words. "If you kill me when my Izanagi is active, then I'll be resurrected."

"What in the Kentucky-fried fuck....."

Shigaraki grumbled under his breath, and the UA Traitor looked at me like I was the coolest man to ever exist on this planet.

"So like..... you're immortal?" they asked excitedly.

"Once every day," I said. "Besides, as I said, I haven't unlocked this power yet. I've tried several times, but I just can't seem to get the hang of how to....."

"Dude, I'm so glad I joined the League....."

________________________________________________________________________________

( Yui POV )

My eyes were still burning from over-usage in the Sports Festival, so I had them closed most of the time throughout class. The teachers seemed to be aware of the backlash of my quirk, so they thankfully didn't reprimand me in the middle of class.