Update once again :(

Hello. :)

I want to say Merry Christmas, or like early merry xmas cause you know im writing this and yeh. 

okay but seriously guys rn im in my digitial class & writing this sooo. A lot has been going on and I just want to say a huge thank you to you all.:) so i do honestly have a few updates to tell you guys. 

rn im currently on usa club swimming so it is hard to update and im hoping to honestly update one chapter per month because i have so many chapters unpublished and yeh. 

also ive been making so many interenet friends like yall are mazinnnn 

and if you wanna know about my lame life, jsut add me on sc @bandsandtmr cause ya know why not you beautiful shuckface. 

I had literally just watched like every death cure trailer and I am soooo ShOOk

I literaLLY CanNOt.

anyone , school has also bee in the way and I just gah cant rn like gah man I mean my grades ARE NOT going down, but they are just not where I want them to be.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT ILLUMINATE EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A TMR BOOK LIKE IMSORRY BUT JPS:AHG:KSVA *smashes face on keybvoard*  

NO BUT all of the songs are amazing and @first i thought i wouldnt like the album but i fr do likeeeeee :))))) 

my favorite songs are probably roses and no promises. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

music I have been also listening to rn are not only Shawn Mendes, but I have been lately listening to The Neighborhood,Lauv, The Vamps, Greyson Chance, Marsmello, and Alan Walker cause yearh thats all I do in my life pshhh. 

Anyway I love you all so much, thank you for being there for me. Also thank you for 100+ views on my last chapter! 

There will be a new TMR preference if this gets to 10 votes and 100 views. I have'nt done a update since August, so I would love to see who still is dedicated to the book and who still comments and reads.

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart again, message me if you need anything :)