Bullying on Kik 3: GOT MY BRACES OFF.^-^

/////EDITIED 4/28\\\\\\

Bullying on Kik.

Bullying is very serious. Even if just one action, it could be a huge controversy.

This is my story on how I got bullied on kik:

It was literally 2 years ago. My ex was hanging around this girl and I started warning him that he shouldn't Hang around her. Eventually I acciendtly told one her friends that she was bad. The girl that bullied me somehow got my kik and messaging me to stay away from my ex. They would always give me dirty looks and just make up stuff. I got my friendsinvovled, and they fought for me.

But here's the bad thing. They started pushing me and started pushing my friends.

I texted my ex saying that, I'm done and go ahead and hang around her. After that, he sent me this message.

Your a Fuc*ing Drama queen.

Since when was I the drama queen? I'm not sure.

Eventually my friend posted stuff on IG. And it actually helped.

Not really...

My reputation on IG isn't too good due to the fact that my friends posted that.

The guy kept bullying me. Calling me a slut and a bit*h.

I actually cut myself.
X_______________________X

Ever since then, I haven't talked to the girl. The guy moved,thank god, but everytime I look at the girl who bullied me, she gives me dirty looks.

I still get bullied. Not too much, but I do.

I'm such a loner at school. Sounds cliche,but I don't even have a group during my break, nor in class.

I always work by myself. Whether If I have to have a option, I do anyway.

I'm the girl that actually is a geek. And I mean geek. Sometimes people laugh, give me dirty looks, whisper.

It's a terrible feeling.

I need someone out here (Please feel free commenting right here)

It sucks having no one. Well irl

I mean sure. I talk to people. But yeah.

Right now. I have only at least 3/4 friends that actually talk to me. But rarely happens.

Life can suck.

Even while writing this, I'm alone and everyone in the library is sitting down with their own group.

I understand if you don't care.

I understand if you guys don't like me.

I just wish someone was always there for me and loved me for me.

I wish I was close to someone.

I am so grateful to have so many followers.

As well as for reads.

It's nice to actually express feelings from readers of mine across the world. Really. :3

I love you guys so much. *hugs and smiles*

I wish I met everyone of you guys. You guys have changed my life.

I just started like some of you guys. A person with only 100 followers.

Now look at me. A story with 13K views and 2K votes. As well #34 in The Maze Runner.

I just sometimes don't know what life is. I need to be bloody inspired

I wish Newt was here. I always imagine he is.

Thank you guys for everything. xxxx
-Fluttershy💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️

Comment down questions for a Q and Slay. I need at least 10-20 questions so ask as many.

0.00.0.0.0.0.00.0.0.0

SO THIS WAS SO OLD.(:
Present time: I am so grateful to have followers. 1,715 of y'all.

42K views babes!

And a supportive bestie.

And so many other best friends.

Most importantly.

YOU.<3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I GOT MY BRACES OFF LOOK THERES ME IM SO ASDFGGHJKLL THESE 2 1/2 YEARS PAID OFF NOW .(I'm still a potato lol that's my retainer in my mouth k lol)

I just would like to say, thank you all so much for getting to 50K on this book.

I honestly
Never thought I would be saying that on a book. That so many people viewed a maze runner book. It's amazing.

I love you guys so much <3

Goal by next chapter:60K

WILL BE UPDATING COVER BY THEN!