update oops daisy

oh gosh guys it's been forever and like what is my life ...

I'm so glad Wattpad has word count on my phone now like yes okay okay.

so happy birthday to Shawn freaking Mendes like yes ((:

then my BDays Today soooo SWEG SWEG much (:

spam w msgs would be appreciated :3

anyway sooooo updates :

-I had pink eye for maybe like 2 weeks and it sucked booty...
-I've been swimming
-I've been not motivated.
-I've been having issues okay? xD
(and my hands asleep rn)

SHAWN MENDES EXPERIENCE:

(This is not to brag in any certain way, I am extremely grateful to guy a ticket )(although I bought my own ticket and resold it and anyway that's a long story)

so basically my BFF and I went to go see Shawn Mendes in concert. It was one of the best days of my life because she gave me a extra ticket she had dudessssss like goals .

anyway so we get there and there are sooo many girls dressed up like whaaat.... and there were cute posters (:
So the MERCH line oh my god you have no idea like how long it was

(That's what she said oops Daisy lmao.)

Okay anyway we get there and there is a papermate booth (cause if you guys don't know Shawn was sponsored by papermate and yeh yeh he's on the newspaper even on coupons okay lol)

And the lady was handing soooo many pens like if it's free it's mine .(:

So we get into the theatre
and he sang soooo many songs like treat you better and hold on and like those are my fav songs from illuminate .

And James TW was great also but TBH I think everyone is there mainly for Shawn and haha.

So I bought a shirt and bracelet and I was sooo happy guys..

anyway it ended about 3 hours then . And it was amazing .

I just want to thank Shawn for always being there for me, making these incredible relatable songs about love and sadness . It makes me cry inside sometimes even and :3 I can't thank him enough for how much he is in my life

And don't even forget, I still love tmr and well the 3 year anniversary is coming up for the movie being made.

And sadly I just want to say that my newt obsession has been dying down oops .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so if y'all wanna add me on my snapchat it's bandsandtmr and its my personal one so I'm always on there more than Wattpad sadly :(

I have been adding my fav readers on there . so if I'm one of your fav readers Definatley don't be shy and talk to me.

WHO AM I KIDDING LIKE I HAVE FANS ON MY BOOK LOL IM FUNNY..

thanks for all the support guys. you guys have no idea how much you've impacted me through my darkest times. life has gotten so much bright because of everyone of you that has voted, and that has even commented on a part of my story.

thank you . you are a beautiful human being and if you need someone , Message me. Although I might not answer because I'm usually reading ahah.

so definitely just add me on sc please I'm desperate Gosh I'm such a bad person lmao.❤️❤️❤️❤️