senna whips her head around toward sokka, "not that bad? not that bad?! she tried to kill me, sokka. she earthbended a huge rock at my head last night and i nearly fainted! yeah alright she's not that bad!"

[xxxxxxxx]

another fun fact about senna, she's a heavy sleeper. so when the gaang woke up to a large machine chasing after them, senna had no clue and sokka had to carry her onto appa. couple goals, am i right?

she didn't even know they left camp until appa collapsed onto a mountain after their second time leaving camp, causing everyone to fall off.

"um ow! what the fuck?" she groaned, then she noticed everyone was on the verge of passing out and they were in a different location, "where are we? what happened?"

"we're being chased by some avalanche machine." sokka waves off as he was seconds from passing out.

"it could be zuko, we haven't seen him since the north pole." katara says. sennas mood change immediately went down at the mention of his name.

"who's zuko?" toph asked.

"oh, just some angry freak with a pony tail who's tracked us all over the world. and he's sennas ex boyfriend." sokka replied.

"we never dated! and says you with your mister pony tail." senna scoffed from beside sokka.

"this," sokka points to his head, "is a warriors wolf tail."

"certainly shows other warriors that you're fun and perky!" senna replied sarcastically. sokka gives the girl a glare but still wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head ontop of hers, closing his eyes

"everyone shhh, it's sleepy time." he sighed as he hugged his girlfriend.

not even a minute later, the machine chasing them was back.

"maybe we should face them, find out who they are. who knows, maybe they're friendly." aang suggests. always the optimist.

one of the cargo ports opens and three figures on giant lizards come out.

"shit!" senna swears to herself, nervousness slowly taking over. she recognizes the girl immediately. azula, zukos sister.

"it's those three girls from omashu!"

"we can take them! three on four!"

"actually, toph, there's five of us."

"oh, right, i don't count you. you know, no bending and all."

"i can still fight!"

"alright....three on four...plus sokka."

the girls ride faster towards the gaang so toph bends three rocks to block their way, but they dodge them. everyone is shocked.

"well shit..." senna mumbled to herself, opening her water bending pouch.

"i can take them!" the main girls eyes land on senna and if looks could kill, senna would be dead, really dead, "nevermind."