≡ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ROOM 13

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROOM 13 . ルーム13

𓍼𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.   

HIS CLOTHES WERE DAMP FROM THE MISTY AIR OUTSIDE .

his hair was messy & formed small pearl white tufts , his skin was moist & his clothes were dishevelled & soiled . you were a bit concerned that the owner would be cross with him or the whole staff for letting him in . yet , here you were , watching him from afar as a the maid lead him to the bathing room . you looked around lightly tapped a nearby maid's shoulder .

" yes miss l/n ? " they answered , placing their hands on their lap as they plaster a smile .

" tell the maid that i have instructed them to lead that guest to my office . that one with the unkempt hair , got it ? " you ordered , pointing out the boy you had seen earlier.

despite the slightly crowded area , their eyes followed the boy with eager eyes . nodding off with the duty acknowledged , you sent them off , leaving too as you head to your office .

𓄲⊱•𓇬︎︎•⊰𓄴

" hello .. sir ? i got you your clean clothes ! tell me if need anything else .. like a towel or something — " politely said by the maid , a pale hand reaches the towel they held .

" i-it's fine .. thank you .." he mumbled softly , his wrinkled digits digging tightly at the cloth , both fingers & palm disappearing in sight .

as patient the maid was , they waited for whitette to get dressed . a pair of soaked feet stepped out , brushing them gently onto the rug .

" oh .. aha . you didn't need to wait for me — "

" oh ! it's fine sir , miss l/n wanted to look for you anyways so i had to do one last thing before you go off haha ! "

" go off ? " he repeated quietly .

" well since you're done , i'll escort you to the hotelier's office ! this place is quite big so yeah –! "

he nods , his damp locks followed as the bounced daintily . with delight , the maid leads him to an elevator , requesting him to stay next to them before they head to the office .

" when miss l/n comes to interview you , please answer honestly ! we're here to treat you with whatever you crave & need , okay ? "