She Activated her Creation Skill and made a gun with great difficulty.

.
.

.
.

She tried all kinds of things in these past months.

When she made those dangerous things, like guns, bombs and etc. She could make those things with great difficulty since it is a dangerous item and not an everyday appliances we always had at home.

And this (Creation) skill's purpose is to live comfortably in this backward era, where technologies doesn't exist.

Making a non-dangerous item can be made easily while making a dangerous item can be made with great difficulty and it has a very limited ammunition.

Bomb is a one time use(not-repeatedly and has long duration of time when making), and the gun's use would depend on how many bullet it would fit inside and it can only fire as to how many was inside of it.

There's no spare bullet since that was the restriction from making dangerous item. And it has a very long cool down.

Every dangerous item has their own kinds of restrictions.

---

'This fog-..., this fog is dangerous, I need to get out of this fog's range!'

Renna thought as she used her 'Sprinting Phantom Steps', this technique was what she thought and made during her practice these past months.

This was inspired by the 'Ghostly Trace' that Tang San learnt in the Tang's clan.

('Ghostly Trace' uses spirit power, while the 'Sprinting Phantom Steps' uses physical body but this technique also uses spirit power when little Renna decided to move much more faster than before. Basically it's a technique that was improved and was based by Tang's Clan's 'Ghostly Trace'.)

The use of the technique that Renna made is to run in a lighning steps without noise. This step is good for invading attacks and also for escaping purposes.

She made this skill incase that something dangerous might come at her and the situation needs an immidiate escape. That's why she made this skill for assistance in escaping.

This skill can also let her walk in the air, but it needs a spirit power to do so. Since the spirit power acts as her land in the air, she places her spirit power to her feet to run in the air.

But since the situation is urgent, and an unknown Spirit Beast was attacking her, she can't use her Sprinting Phantom Steps in the air, the best way for her right now is to preserve spirit power as much as possible than wasting her spirit power from Sprinting in the air, since the enemy is still unknown.

Her Spirit power was still low, she can't counter attack easily if the enemy was stronger than her.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

She was now running in circles in the forest but it seems that the fog would always follow her. It's like a fog that has a targeting skill.

As she inhales more air of the fog she finds herself in a stunned state. So she made a mask in her Creation skill, as she placed the mask on her face.

She thought that the fog may have a paralysis effect if you inhaled too much and may cause hallucinations.

But the hallucinations doesn't have any effects within her, since her spiritual mind was much higher than the spirit beast that was attacking her right now.

'Mind's Eye activate..'

She thought as her light-red eyes changed to a golden one.

Her Mind's Eye was also a technique, she accidentally discovered, this was discovered when she was exploring the forest behind the Academy. She thought why not use spiritual power, checking the whole forest may take some time.