narrative

A story with the line "Even two years after they last saw eachother, she was amazed at how confident he seemed"

History period was finally over and the students were relieved that they don't have to hear anymore of Ms. Suhana's family history.  Rebel, Sara and Julia headed towards the locker room to do their makeup. The entire school knew the trios for their self-consciousness. Besides that, they were also very clever, intelligent and sagacious. The girls made it a point to win the yearly competitions every other year.

However, this time things were different. Last term, a boy named Andrew joined the school. To their surprise, he was in Julia's form. Andrew was good looking and brainy but also an introvert and hardly spoke a word to anybody in the school. He had come first in the class last term, and Julia was extremely mad at herself for taking him lightly. It was the first time she hadn't come first in her form. It was utterly unbelievable for her.

Maths Olympiad was the next big event Julia was looking forward to. Andrew held his maths handbook in his hand all the time and went through it every chance he got. She couldn't let him get away with this too.  She spent nights after nights thinking how she's going to make it possible. She discussed this with her best friends and asked for their advice. Wicked as they were, they were ready to make a mischievous plan.

The next day, they were early in school. They quickly sneaked towards Andrew's locker and stole his maths handbook along with a few other other notes. It was quite impossible for him to make a new handbook now and the maths Olympiad was to take place in a couple of days. Julia hugged her best friends for always willing to take the trouble to help her out. She was once again confident that she would definitely be the winner this year too.
She was over the moon and buzzing with excitement.

When Andrew found out that his books were missing, it was pretty evident that Julia would have stolen it. He had seen the Jealousy in her since he was getting better than her. He could only cry now that he wasn't prepared for the Olympiad he so badly wanted to win. He needed the prize money to pay his term fee, whereas Julia needed it buy fancy dresses for herself. It seemed so unfair on his side but he couldn't just sit there and be upset about it. He was running out of time. He didn't let Julia break his confidence. He did his best preparation and came second for the Olympiad. Obviously, Julia came first. Since it was the last year of highschool they didn't meet ever again.

It was the reunion party at the school and Julia went all the way back to France. She was eager to see her best friends Sara and Rebel. She bumped into someone at the entrance. She was shocked to see none other than Andrew. Even two years after they last saw eachother, she was amazed at how confident he seemed. Yet again she was left full of guilt...