3. Heather.

12:25 pm
___________
I wake up, rubbing my eyes, smiling hard as hell remembering the events from last night. Well, earlier in the morning. I sit up and check my phone, seeing a bunch of notifications.

Some are just Instagram notifications and a couple of texts from Tony but one that stands out is this unknown number but I figure it's August so I save the number and open up the messages.

"Heather I really had a really good time and I hope I can take you out for sumn to eat today. That's if u aren't hungover from the club.💀💀"

I chuckle whilst replying back.

"No nigga🗿. I've got a lot of energy and I'm in a good mood but idk about u. U was struggling to walk to the damn bar. Do u even remember that?😭

He reads it instantly, which I like, and of course answers instantly.

"I wonder y u in such a good mood😏 and Yes. Yes I do because I remember still thinking about u. C even when I'm lit I'm still thinking bout u😍👰🏽🌝"

I can't help but smile real hard before replying.

"❤️Boy don't gas me😂🌚 but lemme just jump in the shower and do all of that crap then when I've found sumn to wear I'll text you?"

"So I should get my text about 2moz right?💀"

I shake my head at his cheekiness.

"Stfu😭😪 it'll only take about 30 mins🌚"

"Itee. Take as long as u want baby😉."

Ugh I can just imagine him saying that in his cute New Orleans accent. I reply with the heart and kiss emoji and lock my phone. I slip my feet into my slippers and get up, making my way towards Tyla's room.

"Ty?" I say softly just incase she was still sleeping but when I open the door, her beds made and she's not in her room.

"Ty?!" I now shout out looking down the hallway, left and right until I hear heels clicking in the kitchen, so I speed walk down the stairs and turn the corner to only see Tyla dressed in some type of suit.

"Ermm. Are you Tyla? Tyla Sanders." I say as a joke but keep my best serious face on and Tyla just laughs at me and takes her glasses off.

"Yes Pink," she calls me by whatever hair colour I have, so my nickname changes all the time. "I was going to surprise you but...I've got a job interview!" She shrieks and jumps up and down a little bit whilst clapping her hands really quickly.

"Aww babygirl, I'm so happy for you!" I run up and kiss her on her cheek. "Better go and slay those hoes. They probably mad a new trick coming in taking the spot they coulda been promoted to!"

She chuckles and shakes her head. "Girl you a mess!"

I put my hand on my chest as if I'm in shock. "That's a damn lie. Anyway what's this interview for?" I ask as I make my way over to the fruit bowl for an apple.

"Nail Technician of course." She boast as she puts her hand out in the nails emoji position. "I'ma hook Blac Chyna up, India Weatbrookes up, Nicki up everyone up! Get them shoutouts on Instagram like yaaas B yaass." She says flipping the air as her hair's tied up.

"Oh and I'm a mess right?" I say shaking my head and laughing at her goofiness. "Anyway girl, you gotta go so I can get ready." I say grinning.

Tyla looks back at me whilst I'm shooing her out. "Why you smiling so hard Pink?" She says stopping at the porch. I kiss her cheek and wink at her. As I continue to look at her, she looks like she's figured something out. She gasps.

"You're going out with that dude from the bar!" She squeals and jumps clasping her hands together. "Tony texted me saying how you stayed at the bar to chat to some dude. You gonna get you some good ol' D!" She says for the whole neighbourhood to hear. I shoo her out further and walk back inside.

"His name is August Alsina and no I won't! That's how you ended up with Aliya babes!" She playfully rolls her eyes.

"Don't get smacked! You may be older but I will slap yo ass!" She says laughing.

"Go Ty! Or you're gonna be late. Love you!" I shout out, waving as I shut the door. Now, what to wear...
__________
45 minuets later.

"Ahh crap I gotta call him." I say to myself whilst running, barefoot to my phone. I unlock my phone and go to my contacts, clicking August's name.

He picks up on the second ring.

"Girl it's been near 50 minutes. What's taking you so long."

I blush in embarrassment as if he can see.

"Sorry August. I'm ready, I just need to put my shoes on so leave now and plus you said take as long as you want!"

I hear him chuckle that sexy chuckle.

"Yeah yeah. Actually I'm about a minute away. I was getting a little bit worried. Just a little."

I shake my head.

"Alright. I'll see you in a minute bye."

"Laters."

I pick out my shoes, grab my phone, portable charger, my keys, some other little bits and my mini makeup bag just in case. Just as I'm done, the doorbell goes off.

"Coming!!" I shout out going down the stairs as fast as I can. I open the door and don't realise I'm smiling really hard.

"Happy to see me then?" He raises his eyebrow in a cocky way. I lightly push him and chuckle whilst shaking my head. "Shut up boy."

He tries to pull a straight face. "Boy?" I put a serious straight face on. " Well yeah if you wanna get in your feelings about it."

He kisses his teeth and shakes his head whilst pulling me close. "Ready to go?" He whispers down into my neck. This causes me to get a small shiver down my back.

"You really love having me close don't ya?" I look up at him. "Of course I do. You and your scent is just mesmerising and plus... If you wear something a bit more revealing, I get a great view from up here." He smirks.

"Shut up and let's go." I say whilst walking to his car. Damn he got me really hot. He cannot get me wet already and this is not the colour to get wet in. Gonna look like I pissed myself.

He unlocks the car door for me and I get in and then he walks round to the back. As he does, I reach over and open his door for him. When I do, I hear him shout out like he's happy or something. I chuckle and shake my head. It was kind of like that scene from 'A Bronx Tale' you know when Jane reaches over and opens the door for Calogero and he jumps in the air because it means she's a keeper? Yeah I love that.

He slides in his seat and puts his seatbelt on. "Thanks b." I smile at him and put my seatbelt on.

"Let's go."
____________________
sorry if it's short.
vote & comment.
love y'all x'o.